Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1722898971581.png 1722898987282.png

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

I've realised as I've posted these threads that if I put the team graphics on top of each other than these OP's would look much bigger and I wouldn't have to rely on a trademark sense of wit to cover what is an apparent lack of effort.

The Roys came fast at the Bears last week but were unable to solidify their second win. It doesn't get easier to swallow as the Demons come to town with an eye to roll the Roys. And in a week starting with mild innuendos, yes yes I know this should be match of the round. Let's just say in a way it is.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Last edited:

Good morning Tarks

congratulations on being adopted by Filthy, I'm sure pantskyle will welcome you as a brother also :love:
Thank you very much. I’m looking forward to eating the weeks North Melbourne win. I’m gonna lose so much weight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Roys! What a pleasure. Let's have a fun week!

Headless do you need a tracking number for the BULK DELIVERY of hitouts you have ordered for Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back