Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning Wosh
It will almost be a shame to beat a team called the Roys, then I remember I was a Bears supporter so, I won't feel anything when we smash them.
We love playing Mobbs and the Roys

IMG_5882.jpeg

Itā€™s started again. More abbreviations that I do not know what they mean OP? and Mobbs one that was so long I cannot remember it.
Hi Wosh and Sausageroll(SR)
I always have a sausage roll at the footy and I am in Port Douglas and at the Crocs game I found they had over cooked the SRs.
A win over the Demons will be some sauce on my SR

Itā€™s started again. More abbreviations that I do not know what they mean OP? and Mobbs one that was so long I cannot remember it.
I always have a sausage roll at the footy and I am in Port Douglas and at the Crocs game I found they had over cooked the SRs.
I think OP stands for Old Person

Or it could be Orange Pinstripe if the discussion was about fashion

My telencephalon is quite relaxed as I am beside the pool with a beer.
Thought I would post a word that very one would have to google like I have to do with those abbreviations
1722915174967.jpeg

The main abbreviation to get your head around this week is c2r.

c2r = cats2rise

Thought I would post a word that very one would have to google like I have to do with those abbreviations
You overestimate my desire to understand

I assume itā€™s easily breakable and deteriorates with age

What's up with the overcooked SR? I'm usually only half-baked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How cerebral of you

Season 4 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

Why am I the one having an existential crisis over you lot not liking beans?

I am, for reasons unknown, triggered.

Beans have literally saved our civilization. We would not exist without beans. The introduction of cultivated protein in our diets, I'd assume the oldest cultivated plant, the commodity and monetry value of the bean.... wars have started (and ended!) over beans.

It'd be like turning around and saying "hey, dont you just hate air?"

Who the hell puts beans in food. Seriously.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
What food are we talking about? Porridge? Yeah weird. Waffles? Equally weird. But as a salad or in stews or pasta sauces (cannellini beans are great). Green beans in a vegetable curry is great. Green beans with garlic butter.....also brilliant.

All this anti bean talk is reminding me of being in Boston where they tried to hide anything remotely healthy under cheese or butter if they were forced to eat it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back