Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

All this anti bean talk is reminding me of being in Boston where they tried to hide anything remotely healthy under cheese or butter if they were forced to eat it
American cuisine.

Can't beat it.
nacho cheese ooze GIF

I’ve always historically enjoyed the match threads against the Roys, you know it’s gonna be some good natured banter and footy talk that reminds me of those three old Fitzroy blokes at the pub in Jack Irish
Terry Norris (who was one of them) is an absolute legend.

American cuisine.

Can't beat it.
nacho cheese ooze GIF
Man 8 weeks of it was a lot

Pretty sure my first meal when I got home was just a plate of steamed veggies 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man 8 weeks of it was a lot

Pretty sure my first meal when I got home was just a plate of steamed veggies 😂
Yeah, Mrs m has been over there four times (mostly west coast) and it's not really the place for a celiac vegetarian who doesn't like melted cheese (or any soft cheese really).

Hey Wosh.
Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends
Feeling great Mooch, Tuesday nights I go swimming and have a hot spa and sauna…then one of those showers with so much pressure it tears strips off you.
Always feel amazing afterwards.

And I’ve got a cherry cake in the oven which I’ll have with a cup of tea later.
Demons won, Eagles won
Life is good!

And I’ve got a cherry cake in the oven which I’ll have with a cup of tea later.
Demons won, Eagles won
Life is good!
It's that time of year where the moginie household really goes bonkers for baked potatoes. And I'm happy to oblige.

So they're in the oven at present.

How is your Dare-free life going? Still standing strong?

It's that time of year where the moginie household really goes bonkers for baked potatoes. And I'm happy to oblige.

So they're in the oven at present.

How is your Dare-free life going? Still standing strong?
Yep nearly 2 weeks clean. Still get a little craving in the morning but I won’t bend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back