Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes well, when we play the Royals he'll be dealt with.

This week is about roasting a goat though.
I've had very little experience cooking goat. Wosh do you have a couple of recipes?

Feeling great Mooch, Tuesday nights I go swimming and have a hot spa and sauna…then one of those showers with so much pressure it tears strips off you.
Always feel amazing afterwards.

And I’ve got a cherry cake in the oven which I’ll have with a cup of tea later.
Demons won, Eagles won
Life is good!
Sounds awesome. I could do with some of that myself. Struggling with COVID the last 4 or 5 days. I reckon that spa and sauna could fix most of it :)

And that cherry cake could just be the ...... cherry on top.

I never realised how addictive caffeine and sugar is 😳
Never been a big coffee drinker myself, but sugar is the bane of my existence

Immense respect for going dare-free, need that shit for the nectar of the gods - a hot milo

I'd run into the fires of hell for you mate

Who the hell puts beans in food. Seriously.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

8zetf1.jpg

Sounds awesome. I could do with some of that myself. Struggling with COVID the last 4 or 5 days. I reckon that spa and sauna could fix most of it :)

I might have COVID but who cares nowaday?

Get well soon Smooch x

The cake is great, having it right now with tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might have COVID but who cares nowaday?
Yeah I would agree normally but it has really hit me hard the last few days. I can barely speak at times, not sleeping, hot and cold sweats and coughing like crazy. The drugs are helping but not enough.

Yeah I would agree normally but it has really hit me hard the last few days. I can barely speak at times, not sleeping, hot and cold sweats and coughing like crazy. The drugs are helping but not enough.
The dose I had about 18 months ago was like that completely knocked me out, likened it to being hit by a bus. Hopefully the really bad part won’t last longer than a few days ❤️ I coughed and was tired out easily for about 2 months afterwards tho, it affects everyone differently. Sleep and lots of water and panadol. And home made chicken soup if you can get some!

Can be a bit tough so slow cook it in a curry is my advice.
Yeah. Back in the early 90s I was given some because times were tough and I wasn't going to knock back cheap meat. I had no idea what to do with or how long to cook it for so I did an enormous batch of stew for the household liberally sprinkling some very cheap Jamaican oregano through it. Needless to say, everybody ate it and enjoyed it, but I reckon I'd need to try something fractionally more sophisticated these days.

The dose I had about 18 months ago was like that completely knocked me out, likened it to being hit by a bus. Hopefully the really bad part won’t last longer than a few days ❤️ I coughed and was tired out easily for about 2 months afterwards tho, it affects everyone differently. Sleep and lots of water and panadol. And home made chicken soup if you can get some!
It's funny how chicken soup is the food for invalids. Mum always made chicken soup if we kids were crook and that's the reason I am rarely ill. Cannot stand soup. It's famine (Irish) food.

It's funny how chicken soup is the food for invalids. Mum always made chicken soup if we kids were crook and that's the reason I am rarely ill. Cannot stand soup. It's famine (Irish) food.
Where I come from chicken soup is the cure for everything…it will grow a leg back

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back