Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs I’m here for a bit of minecraft! Does tgrs have a property?
As the story goes I think I own 0.00001% of a property for that hole I dug in Spotswood when the West Gate Trolls expansion bid was coming through

I had big plans and my usual follow through :(

As the story goes I think I own 0.00001% of a property for that hole I dug in Spotswood when the West Gate Trolls expansion bid was coming through

I had big plans and my usual follow through :(
You can choose a home via the real estate guide.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mobbs. maybe Sausage Roll could have a food van outside the ground?
Well he already has a shop and proprietors are limited to 1 commercial property each unless if more are attained via charitable contributions and you are only able to choose from relevant suburbs and there's definitely no complicated red tape.

Sr has a residential house halfway between our ground and that of Buller.

Well he already has a shop and proprietors are limited to 1 commercial property each unless if more are attained via charitable contributions and you are only able to choose from relevant suburbs and there's definitely no complicated red tape.

Sr has a residential house halfway between our ground and that of Buller.

Headless this seems like the usual council answer when they hadn't thought about food van permits

I reckon we'll just have to keep an eye out for the qops

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

It's Wednesday! And normally that means markets, coffee, quaffing etc etc...

But today Mrs m is not well and like the dutiful husband I am, I'm staying home and making sure that she gets better.

Whatever you do today, do it with concern.

But today Mrs m is not well and like the dutiful husband I am, I'm staying home and making sure that she gets better.

Hope Mrs M is feeling better soon mogs

I was in a hotel for 9 weeks for work and trying to do anything remotely healthy for food was just impossible when you had no ability to cook
My father in law boils sausages in kettles in hotels.

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

Sending Mrs M and yourself some good vibes!

Good Vibes GIF by Cavan Infante

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My father in law boils sausages in kettles in hotels.

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features
I don't know whether it's an urban myth or not, but I've heard stories about travellers who clean their knickers/jocks by boiling them in hotel kettles.
Homer Simpson Vomit GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back