Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know whether it's an urban myth or not, but I've heard stories about travellers who clean their knickers/jocks by boiling them in hotel kettles.
Homer Simpson Vomit GIF
Wouldn't surprise me.

He also doesn't clean or change the water in the kettles. It is literally disgusting.

That comp looks amazing Scythe, lots of work!
Thanks! It's been a lot of fun (and has given us something to talk about besides how bad our footy team is lol)

Here's a sneak peek at the teamsheets I've been putting together for everybody's sides ;)

Young Redleg.png

Thanks! It's been a lot of fun (and has given us something to talk about besides how bad our footy team is lol)

Here's a sneak peek at the teamsheets I've been putting together for everybody's sides ;)

View attachment 2071037
Wowee, that’s badge worthy work!

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Roys!

It's Wednesday! And normally that means markets, coffee, quaffing etc etc...

But today Mrs m is not well and like the dutiful husband I am, I'm staying home and making sure that she gets better.

Whatever you do today, do it with concern.
Feed her chicken soup

43d7db673633c3c8cb2540b3266114f3.jpg

Slightly OT but I work in a company with about 1200 employees. Something like 90-95% of our workforce are women. I am finishing off a refurbishment project for one of our guest houses and things aren't perfect or the way it was envisioned and it has made my week aaahhhhhh long shall we say. :(
They go from living in a DoC dump to having a anywhere between $250k - $600k spend on a refurb, with pretty good results albeit not perfect. Nothing ever is.

That is to say, this weekend, who ever lines up on me is on for a long day as I am sure the p4p1 show will be up and about, letting all the frustrations of the week out.

Sorry Roys, you're in for beating this weekend. Our form is impeccable. We will eat your children this weekend.

Slightly OT but I work in a company with about 1200 employees. Something like 90-95% of our workforce are women. I am finishing off a refurbishment project for one of our guest houses and things aren't perfect or the way it was envisioned and it has made my week aaahhhhhh long shall we say. :(
They go from living in a DoC dump to having a anywhere between $250k - $600k spend on a refurb, with pretty good results albeit not perfect. Nothing ever is.

That is to say, this weekend, who ever lines up on me is on for a long day as I am sure the p4p1 show will be up and about, letting all the frustrations of the week out.

Sorry Roys, you're in for beating this weekend. Our form is impeccable. We will eat your children this weekend.
Ahh we love channelled anger on the qooty field!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh we love eating children on the qooty field!

Taking some liberties with quotes in your signature...

"Our culture at the Demons is the best I've seen in 38 seasons" – cats2rise, 07 August 2024
Added :barefoot:

Taking some liberties with quotes in your signature...

"Our culture at the Demons is the best I've seen in 38 seasons" – cats2rise, 07 August 2024
:cautiousv1:

1722994041914.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back