Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Slightly OT but I work in a company with about 1200 employees. Something like 90-95% of our workforce are women. I am finishing off a refurbishment project for one of our guest houses and things aren't perfect or the way it was envisioned and it has made my week aaahhhhhh long shall we say. :(
They go from living in a DoC dump to having a anywhere between $250k - $600k spend on a refurb, with pretty good results albeit not perfect. Nothing ever is.

That is to say, this weekend, who ever lines up on me is on for a long day as I am sure the p4p1 show will be up and about, letting all the frustrations of the week out.

Sorry Roys, you're in for beating this weekend. Our form is impeccable. We will eat your children this weekend.
afk lacing my children with poison

A large portion, yes.
This is making me hungry, luckily I have already over eaten so there's no possibility of anything bad happening

Never been a big coffee drinker myself, but sugar is the bane of my existence

Immense respect for going dare-free, need that shit for the nectar of the gods - a hot milo

I'd run into the fires of hell for you mate

8zetf1.jpg
That’s what I like to hear!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your place. You’ve got Fitzroy, Bowie, and a dog…if that aint a party than I don’t know what is.
How awkward to forget to invite yourself to your own party!

First game for the season at the BJO the weekend. As per usual either our opening round, or our opening 6 rounds, are played away. No matter, we still end up featuring in finals almost every season, regardless the clear and open persecution.

The SFA has religious ceremonies at half time now?
Must remember to stock extra bread and wine.
Don't you mean 5 fishes and 2 loaves of bread (or the other way around). Mobbs can do the water into wine trick.

We are set

explode.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back