Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the no sugar and caffeine diet going?
Oh I’m not completely off sugar and caffeine just dare iced coffees, I still have a cup of tea and occasional latte. Saving a lot of calories and money already!

Oh I’m not completely off sugar and caffeine just dare iced coffees, I still have a cup of tea and occasional latte. Saving a lot of calories and money already!
Well done. I know several people who had to stop the Farmers Union iced coffee which is equally addictive. A mate of mine at the markets did a test with his brother years ago with their coffee machine and how much sugar you had to add to make it taste the same as FU IC. Twenty seven spoons of sugar later, they got their answer. That was my wake up call. While I had stopped having it almost daily previously, I now have one once every few months or so.

Well done. I know several people who had to stop the Farmers Union iced coffee which is equally addictive. A mate of mine at the markets did a test with his brother years ago with their coffee machine and how much sugar you had to add to make it taste the same as FU IC. Twenty seven spoons of sugar later, they got their answer. That was my wake up call. While I had stopped having it almost daily previously, I now have one once every few months or so.
Yeah its crazy shit, I was drinking up to 2 litres a day without even realising it!

IMG_6319.jpeg
The spirit world confirms that today is game day. Further, they foretell of a massive victory to Les Roys du Rue Brunswick. I think I must have picked up the Spiritual ‘Live Stream’ from Alliance Francais.

View attachment 2075129
The spirit world confirms that today is game day. Further, they foretell of a massive victory to Les Roys du Rue Brunswick. I think I must have picked up the Spiritual ‘Live Stream’ from Alliance Francais.

I love it when you speak French. Makes me tingle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be wary of the strigoi, you know. We are very dangerous. 😉
Yeah, right......
Shaun The Sheep Movie Uk GIF

View attachment 2075129
I put _Mike_ on the wing while you're out, 3KZ. Do you think he can do it?

The Ace of Spades means that the boys have to go to the laundromat while Lemmy entertains in their lounge room.
To the Station - they have to get to University Challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back