Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Will I kick 12 goals today for the Roys?
You'll kick about 5 and hand 7 off because (remember what we talked about at training) you're TEAM PLAYER.

(we talked about steak and bacon pies actually, I just wanted you to also remember that too)

View attachment 2075365

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 3 v. Roys FFC

B: Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Truetiger / Van_Dyke / cartwright
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Marlowe / Headless

Milestones:
Bluelegs - 100 career games in the Sweet FA, 100 games for the Mount Buller Demons

View attachment 2075369
Each one a champion in every position.

Will I kick 12 goals today for the Roys?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Cute "multiple" or premierships you've got there. I'd look longer but something is weighing me down.

View attachment 2075418
Genuinely would have guessed you'd won zero premierships. There you go - learn something new every day.

Genuinely would have guessed you'd won zero premierships. There you go - learn something new every day.
It's a wonder the premierships aren't named after me. Hold on let me count - I think I have 5.

It's a wonder the premierships aren't named after me. Hold on let me count - I think I have 5.
Here we go. If it were up to you, we'd rename the league to the Mobbs FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's upsetting to hear. Do you think the Roys will be upset to hear it?
Yes Headless I do, but as their friends I think it's important that we're honest with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back