Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I once held the 11th best score ever on StickCricket. :whitecheck:
This was with a score of 0/334. Still pretty close to top ten of all time by the look of it. Just played then, and managed 3/189 lol.

Ok I've just recorded a walk from Togiris ( Strigoi and tgrs ) to Erustelo, then to Snogard, then to Shedlesa ( Headless ) where I stayed overnight. Then off through Nemuta Plains where Ed_Gein 's house lies just out of sight of my trek. Over through Samolcamp ( Lomas ) and through Kalrahem, past the footy ground at Kingdom Junction, then into Outback District and past Outback Arena (Koalas), over the bridge and into Mt Buller past the Snowdome and Buller Pizza, into Subiaco where Stadium in the Sky can be seen from a distance, and finally turning after JackNah Park into the Brunswick Junction Oval, where I take up position in the Sasha Horler Lacy Stand behind the western goals.

I haven't made the video yet :D It could take a while.

But regardless:
l&p_hi3.gif

This was with a score of 0/334. Still pretty close to top ten of all time by the look of it. Just played then, and managed 3/189 lol.
That's awesome! I never played Stick Cricket, I played Cann Cricket quite a bit but never ended up playing that next iteration!

That's awesome! I never played Stick Cricket, I played Cann Cricket quite a bit but never ended up playing that next iteration!
I played Cann, too. They were great games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2075365

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 3 v. Roys FFC

B: Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Truetiger / Van_Dyke / cartwright
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Bluelegs / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Marlowe / Headless

Milestones:
Bluelegs - 100 career games in the Sweet FA, 100 games for the Mount Buller Demons

View attachment 2075369
Busy week but I’m here and ready to go, what a day for it! Woooo let’s get a win!!

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

Oh that's excellent news.

Well maybe not for you, as the excellent news is leading to BAD news for the Roys.

You may want to sit down for this

Well maybe not for you, as the excellent news is leading to BAD news for the Roys.

What sort of seating option would you deem most appropriate for this news, Gralin?

Do you think get up and stand every time I go to read a Bigfooty post.

I mean, for you I might, with my hand on my breast. But I mean in general.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back