Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Well now you can see the bind I'm in.

afk closing the curtains.
Yes some privacy for this news is warranted.

I'll wait for you to confirm you've fully prepared for this SHOCKING and BAD news for the Roys

Don't stand on one foot waitin'!
Oh I wouldn't do that, sounds hard.

OK Mobbs so the very BAD news that I spotted for the Roys earlier today.

Looks like this
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1

As you can see this center line is going to deliver BULK DISPOSALS during the match and sadly for the Roys that means they are going to lose BIG TIME

I'm terribly sorry to have to let you know this before the game but I thought having time to prepare for the inevitable sadness you will experience later today was worthwhile

I can understand if you need some time to process this information

Oh I wouldn't do that, sounds hard.

OK Mobbs so the very BAD news that I spotted for the Roys earlier today.

Looks like this

As you can see this center line is going to deliver BULK DISPOSALS during the match and sadly for the Roys that means they are going to lose BIG TIME

I'm terribly sorry to have to let you know this before the game but I thought having time to prepare for the inevitable sadness you will experience later today was worthwhile

I can understand if you need some time to process this information
This is hilarious.

Wosh has one premiership, as a member of a much more auspicious line. Oh yes, very auspicious.

And guess who that was with ...

Wosh Mobbs Ding was auspicious.
Gralin Wosh p4p1 is suspicious.
And this perceived concern I apparently brandish.
It's fictitious.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to handwash my ditious. :)

This is hilarious.

Wosh has one premiership, as a member of a much more auspicious line. Oh yes, very auspicious.

And guess who that was with ...

Wosh Mobbs Ding was auspicious.
Gralin Wosh p4p1 is suspicious.
And this perceived concern I apparently brandish.
It's fictitious.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to handwash my ditious. :)
Denial is a normal step on the path to acceptance.
Headless said we're going to win the premiership this season and we all know how honest and prevailing they are

Headless said we're going to win the premiership this season and we all know how honest and prevailing they are
Quite right. I don't see why I would lie, particularly on the internet of all places.

Sweet FA Road Trips - Togiris to BJO

This trip follows a path from the far north-west town of Togiris, via Erustelo & Snogard to Shedlesa, and then on through Samolcamp, Kalrahem and Outback District. Entering Sweet via Mt Buller, the path concludes in the Sasha Horler Lacy Stand of the BJO.

This video focuses on the world around and including Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now calling urgently for extraction from early in its 38th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Quite right. I don't see why I would lie, particularly on the internet of all places.
Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Headless said that did he?
Then I take it all back. I am convinced! :D

Fantastic news Mobbs I knew you'd come around, but the speed with which you have is impressive
You'll be seeing more of my impressive speed as I hurtle off the half-back flank during the trying of today's conclusions!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back