Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for hosting, Roys! Commiserations on our strong win. Thanks philreich for the commentary. Good show all!

Thanks for the week Roys - always a pleasure. Wishing you all enjoyment for the remainder of the season.

Up the Dees!

Last week we lost and yet jumped up two spots on the ladder.

Judging by how much we lost by today, I should expect we are now on top!
I feel ya Mobbs.

I generally have to leave Mount Buller for the club to win a premiership!

No response required Van_Dyke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is what happens when you leave me on the bench for 2/3 of the game. Let that be a lesson Mobbs

Also the play all the quarters thing too. I'm sure there could be some sort of lesson in there if we looked closely enough at it. I don't know if it's our highest priority for training this week but let's see if we can squeeze in 5 minutes on it.

Well done Demons. You streaky bastards.

And of course thanks to uncle phil for posting.

Thanks Mobbs and all the Roys for a great week as always, good fun and in good spirit.
I hope we meet in finals (lid off Headless ?)

Good luck and Cheers!

Now I need to do a little dance and read every post.

We need a spark. Mobbs to get a cattle prod and spank us.
You wish....
big baby horror GIF by Shudder

Well this is what happens when you leave me on the bench for 2/3 of the game. Let that be a lesson Mobbs

Also the play all the quarters thing too. I'm sure there could be some sort of lesson in there if we looked closely enough at it. I don't know if it's our highest priority for training this week but let's see if we can squeeze in 5 minutes on it.

Well done Demons. You streaky bastards.

And of course thanks to uncle phil for posting.
I was off during much of the last qtr spanking - geez it was good to watch:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back