Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't enjoy my Friday after witnessing a robbery last night. 😭

I know, I've already filed multiple police reports on behalf of Sicily and D'Ambrosio.

DEY WUZ ROBBYD was written in crayon, ofc.

I really appreciate your kind words
Hope you’re able to put that behind you as witnessing that sort of thing can be traumatic. Unfortunately as cost of living continues to skyrocket it will only get worse

That's not good Harps. Hope you and yours are ok.
Thanks Pam. I hope Tristan Xerri, Harry Sheezel, myself and the rest of the North Melbourne family can recover from Nathan Buckley's heinous acts last night.

Thanks Pam. I hope Tristan Xerri, Harry Sheezel, myself and the rest of the North Melbourne family can recover from Nathan Buckley's heinous acts last night.

Xerri was certainly hard done by.

At the very least, deserved a bench spot.

Tristan Xerri must play tennis

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The All Australian team lost all credibility ever since Cameron Mooney made it, haven’t looked at one since.

All Australian, All SFA, both tainted.
Preaching to the choir. Who needs individual recognition anyway when we play a team sport?

I don't get any team recognition either but I digress.

Preaching to the choir. Who needs individual recognition anyway when we play a team sport?

I don't get any team recognition either but I digress.

Comedy Nbc GIF by Perfect Harmony

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back