Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

What a cracking game! And to come away with such an exciting win!
What a fitting end hey?

Robertio you ****ing legend!

Thanks Roy’s for a fun week as always!
Love your work Mobbs with the SFA real estate.
Thanks philreich for posting! You did good fella 🫶🏻

And to my amazing OOBs! Love winning with you lot! ❤️❤️❤️

To Mrs Turbo to drink pina colada from jugs with straws 🥰😍😘

pina colada girl.gif

and a couple more for later...

pina colada x2.PNG

Here I though damicky ate everyone's crayons
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

I wouldn't have expected anything less from a premiership ruckman
FFS

You and Wigs should pay me a dollar every time you RUB Premiership Ruckman into me.

I would be retired in luxury if we had that rule this season.

Dingster having the Old Girls Mrs Turbo and FreoGirl on each side of you is proving to be a great threesome, just know I am keeping my eye on you :eyes:

1726993398586.png

Well that didn't go to plan. I thought there were going to be a Brisbane-like fast start, crap middle, and heroic comeback. So close.

Thanks for the week OOBs and Uncle philreich for posting. Time to regroup Roys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DemurePrincess sad to see you go but you left kicking 2 qoals and certainly instrumental in the Old Boys winning, thanks for all you have brought to Spotswood.

I hope you enjoy yourself in the desert, just know when you run out of sunscreen or get sick of wearing a burqa Spotswood doors are open.
Enjoy the peace and serenity! 🫶🏻

Oh hey! Psst!

See you Tuesday and I can’t friggin wait! 😘😘😘

Roys - you're not supposed to head to the pub until after the game. In the last 7 minutes in that quarter, the Old Boys turned a 23 point deficit into a 15 point lead!!!
You've clearly never sneaked into our rooms and seen the game plan on the magnet board have you?

Apologies first to the OOBs and Robertio.
For some reason, I was rather pissed off (for reasons I cannot explain) for how this Sim played out today, you guys/girls were absolutely fantastic and a delight to banter with all week, esp DemurePrincess who was nothing but absolutely brilliant and kind to me after my Pokies win.

I would be honoured to have you as teammates, I am planning to be a lifetime Roys stalwart, so ignore that dog shit comment as the ravings of a weirdo.

Sincere congrats

Apologies to my Roys teammates for letting the whole team down with my petulance towards the end. I really have no idea why I cracked it like a Nut, esp as the OOBs were good fun.. I prolly need to stop taking this comp so seriously.
Best of luck Old Boys/Girls for the rest of the season

Apologies again for the meltdown everyone

You've clearly never sneaked into our rooms and seen the game plan on the magnet board have you?
We have a game plan?

Wait ...

WE HAVE A MAGNET BOARD?????

For some reason, I was rather pissed off (for reasons I cannot explain) for how this Sim played out today, you guys/girls were absolutely fantastic and a delight to banter with all week, esp DemurePrincess who was nothing but absolutely brilliant and kind to me after my Pokies win.

I would be honoured to have you as teammates, I am planning to be a lifetime Roys stalwart, so ignore that dog shit comment as the ravings of a weirdo.

Sincere congrats

Apologies to my Roys teammates for letting the whole team down with my petulance towards the end. I really have no idea why I cracked it like a Nut, esp as the OOBs were good fun.. I prolly need to stop taking this comp so seriously.

Nothing but love here mate! No need to apologise. You would have copped way worse if we lost 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Sincere congrats

Elmer_Hauser ... if you get pissed off about a Sweet FA result, you know what that means, don't you.

It means the Sweet FA is SERIOUSLY THAT ****ING GOOD!

Btw the OOBs only had one shit player and they got rid of him.
Then he came back to the Roys and became captain.
That is some serious Spotswood PsyOps!

Despite neither player having much impact, DemurePrincess exposed Mobbs's frailties. - 13m from 1 to 14.

13 minutes isn't a frailty!
1 metre to 13 would be something like it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back