Preview Semi-Final: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, MCG, 18 September 2015 @ 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry about that, this was the AFLs plan in scheduling the dogs at the G this week. If they do get up, expect the old nah one final has to be at etihad excuse wheeled out and we will be playing our home game at there home ground. You can almost guarantee this will be the case.
I have it on good authority that will be the case. Hawks loss = strong possibility of 2 weekends on the trot of the G being rather empty.

Last edited:

Neither Dogs nor Crows will be a pushover if we fail to turn up mentally and even if we do we're still no guarantee, there's a lot less separating the top 6 or 8 teams than many people think.

I'd like to see:

Ceglar to come in for Hale
Litherland for Hill
Hartung for Smith
Spangher for Frawley
Schoenmakers for Gunston or Frawley up forward vs Dogs

But Clarko doesn't like change this year so what we'll probably get is Schoenmakers or Spangher for Gunston and maybe Hill dropped to first emergency before bringing him back in at the last minute.

Neither Dogs nor Crows will be a pushover if we fail to turn up mentally and even if we do we're still no guarantee, there's a lot less separating the top 6 or 8 teams than many people think.

I'd like to see:

Ceglar to come in for Hale
Litherland for Hill
Hartung for Smith
Spangher for Frawley
Schoenmakers for Gunston or Frawley up forward vs Dogs

But Clarko doesn't like change this year so what we'll probably get is Schoenmakers or Spangher for Gunston and maybe Hill dropped to first emergency before bringing him back in at the last minute.
It'd be dumb to drop both our wingers. Just won't happen. We just need to back our boys in for next weeks game. However, I think we are a much better side with Hartung, Hill and Smith. The opposition can't stop all 3 of them.

It'd be dumb to drop both our wingers. Just won't happen. We just need to back our boys in for next weeks game. However, I think we are a much better side with Hartung, Hill and Smith. The opposition can't stop all 3 of them.
Kind of begs the question why we didn't play all three last night then doesn't it.

Haha, well then why are you asking people not to be confident because it will backfire?

Because I'm superstitious and I've noticed each time we've been arrogantly confident before games, we've lost :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week will be the third in a row Adealide will fly to Victoria. Slightly nullifies the disadvantage of us traveling to Perth, plus we have a day extra.

Hawthorn v Adelaide at the MCG!!!! Bring that shit on baby! Great result for us. We've done them in on their home turf now they're going to have to over to our patch. They are going to get a thumping on Friday. Go Hawks!!!

Wonder if Bartlett is gonna have an almighty whinge about the illegality of that walker bump/mark like he did about the hodge/Fyfe one?

Don't forget the Cyril/Enright one - according to KB it was the worst decision in a decade of calling football :cool:

They should have got us in the prelim 2 years ago, this game is going to be super tough.. Doc or Stratts to Eddie? He could kick 7-8 against us! Chip is a good match up for Tex, Tex loves to work up the ground so chip should be able to keep up with him pace wise. Time to announce yourself chip!

Adelaide have a lot of tools that can do damage to us, Jacobs could be in for a career night for starters and we can't allow Danger to break free from stoppages like he was tonight..

Tough game, not overly confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back