Preview Semi-Final: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, MCG, 18 September 2015 @ 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doggies kicked themselves out of that game, never seen so many players just blaze away at goal like the doggies did tonight. I'm just dreading the feral adel supporters we will encounter at the G next week, we need to pack the G and make as much noise as we can.

They should have got us in the prelim 2 years ago, this game is going to be super tough.. Doc or Stratts to Eddie? He could kick 7-8 against us! Chip is a good match up for Tex, Tex loves to work up the ground so chip should be able to keep up with him pace wise. Time to announce yourself chip!

Adelaide have a lot of tools that can do damage to us, Jacobs could be in for a career night for starters and we can't allow Danger to break free from stoppages like he was tonight..

Tough game, not overly confident.
After last notes cluster heck can't blame you.

The doggies kicked themselves out of that game, never seen so many players just blaze away at goal like the doggies did tonight. I'm just dreading the feral adel supporters we will encounter at the G next week, we need to pack the G and make as much noise as we can.

You wanna see them today in the City, deadset the ugliest bunch of people I've ever seen.. I've got my doubts they are human, they're like some misfit and deformed mutt breed of the human race.

Riijkaard-20130928223609826383-300x0.jpg

Stop their run is the number one thing. They know they can chop us up if they get that right and can hit a target.
Stick tackles, have a crack, help shields on danger, have a crack !

Hopefully the Crows played their GF tonight, hard fought close game, plenty of emotion etc, if we show up in the right frame of mind (which would be expected) and we have our touch back we should do them comfortably I think, hoping for a quick kill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought that when they celebrated. Maybe they just really like singing that song or somethin?

Watching the Crows was like watching us when we had an appetite for a contest and a never surrender attitude.
Sadly, that has only been seen 3-4 times this year.
Well drilled, tough, courageous and lead by a gun who actually leads.
What we were this time last year.... *sigh*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted the dogs now there's more ferals to deal with why is this happening to us? Ferals in Perth more ferals in melb... This season is seriously ****ed up... Need a clean out at the hawks should never of been in this position...disapointing year.... Even if we won we'd face more ferals the next week at ******* stadium... Why don't we call the afl finals series "FERALS GALORE"

Watching the Crows was like watching us when we had an appetite for a contest and a never surrender attitude.
Sadly, that has only been seen 3-4 times this year.
Well drilled, tough, courageous and lead by a gun who actually leads.
What we were this time last year.... *sigh*
Tex was awesome tonight, certainly changed my opinion of his worth as captain with his performance and leadership tonight.

I thought the umps shat the bed - missed a few free kicks in the final 10 minutes that would have led to Adelaide shots at goal or F50 entries. Margin should've been bigger.

Wanted the dogs now there's more ferals to deal with why is this happening to us? Ferals in Perth more ferals in melb... This season is seriously ****ed up... Need a clean out at the hawks should never of been in this position...disapointing year.... Even if we won we'd face more ferals the next week at ******* stadium... Why don't we call the afl finals series "FERALS GALORE"

Tex was awesome tonight, certainly changed my opinion of his worth as captain with his performance and leadership tonight.

I thought the umps shat the bed - missed a few free kicks in the final 10 minutes that would have led to Adelaide shots at goal or F50 entries. Margin should've been bigger.

Despite Tex's sooking over the Mitchell incident I think he is a great captain, I'm sure the team respect him and relate to him, similar to Hodgey for us. Not the sharpest tool in the shed but generally a good leader.

Wanted the dogs now there's more ferals to deal with why is this happening to us? Ferals in Perth more ferals in melb... This season is seriously stuffed up... Need a clean out at the hawks should never of been in this position...disapointing year.... Even if we won we'd face more ferals the next week at ******* stadium... Why don't we call the afl finals series "FERALS GALORE"
Jesus Christ - take a Valium you sook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back