SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you were told wrong yet again mate.....:D

No mate i was also told Clint went for the Dingley job and his interveiw was very poor to say the least..
Apparently his knowledge was very poor ask anyone from Dingley they will tell you...

No mate i was also told Clint went for the Dingley job and his interveiw was very poor to say the least..
Apparently his knowledge was very poor ask anyone from Dingley they will tell you...

From what i have been told Dingley were never going to change coach.
It was a case of the new president trying to asert athourity.
Quinny was never in danger.

Ahhh i meant the part about him being the only applicant at Springy, wrong !:eek:

Lets hope Clayton dont get ahead of themselves....
I would expect them to be in the top 2 teams.
As it stands last years finalists Oakleigh and Highett are struggling with players on the move.
The only team that is recruiting seems to be Sth Yarra.
All the other teams in Div 2 will stay about the same with Beena chasing 2 players from the Ammos that might make a difference to them...

didnt sth yarra come up this year from 3rd div,and they performed pretty good ##but not quite good enough i blame there president## but i digress
how will you rate sky next year could they do a sth yarra??.and how far will heatherton go next year can we make finals ##i think we will##.

didnt sth yarra come up this year from 3rd div,and they performed pretty good ##but not quite good enough i blame there president## but i digress
how will you rate sky next year could they do a sth yarra??.and how far will heatherton go next year can we make finals ##i think we will##.

If Heatherton do not recruit 10 players of a good standard, they will be lucky to win 3 games. Coming from watching divvy one standard and knowing they have an ageing list, the tunners will just be a percentage booster for many of the top tens. Lets face it, the top four teams are getting stronger and if you cannot spend some $$$$$$ or have some promising youngsters coming through, you wont get near the finals.

Caulfield bears: the bloke from tawin was appointed... In other news Grant Pitts will Capt/Coach Oakleigh Districts!

Heard Pitts beat Stevie Wright for the job, Pitts apparently has some blokes lined up to join them, will beleive it when it happens.

A fair bit of movement happening, lots of blokes shopping themselves, will be a very open comp next year, anyone know anything about these blokes going to highett????

He has got them. Will be a good side the Oaks. Great bloke and will be a very good coach.

Clubs that go for playing coaches are poorly managed and lazy with recruitment playing coaches dont work.....
Clubs think this a way to save a few bucks should talk to caulfield they found out last year it will cost you a spot in the top 5 so get in tune with the times or face being left behind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Veiw, do you hold that view (about playing coaches) as you put in for the Oaks job and didn't get it?

Just a sneaking rumour I heard!

I dont have time to coach and my Ego aint that big....
So cut the crap just because i have a veiw about playing coaches

I have just been informed Phil is coaching a team in the Northern league.
so there goes that theory you twits

Any news from Black Rock? Have they lost or signed any decent players. They didnt seem to have much support last time we played them compared to a few years ago.

Any news from Black Rock? Have they lost or signed any decent players. They didnt seem to have much support last time we played them compared to a few years ago.

Black rock are having a few issues with committee members not agreeing on a playing coach....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back