SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rumour is that a heap of players from mpnfl clubs chelsea and keysborough are joining highett this year and the names that have been mentioned are very very good players!!

the rumour is that a heap of players from mpnfl clubs chelsea and keysborough are joining highett this year and the names that have been mentioned are very very good players!!

Well its a Highett vs Clayton GF then....
I hear all clubs are getting players year after year but nothing happens.
Reality is
Clayton has not added one player to the list.
Highett and Oakleigh are going to lose a few players.
Sth Yarra are chasing players all over the place.
Lyndale might be in trouble.
Ashwood losing players
Kangaroos struggling once again.
The Beena have signed a few ammo players.
Caulfield are trying to get players from the gippy region
So far have a couple of fringe players that might sign...

]

Well its a Highett vs Clayton GF then....
I hear all clubs are getting players year after year but nothing happens.
Reality is
Clayton has not added one player to the list.
Highett and Oakleigh are going to lose a few players.
Sth Yarra are chasing players all over the place.
Lyndale might be in trouble.
Ashwood losing players
Kangaroos struggling once again.
The Beena have signed a few ammo players.
Caulfield are trying to get players from the gippy region
So far have a couple of fringe players that might sign..

]
Yet again not sure where you get your info but you have no idea what Clayton is doing..:cool::cool:

Yet again not sure where you get your info but you have no idea what Clayton is doing..:cool::cool:

Mate if you are from Clayton you would no my info is spot on;)
So leave the fantasy about your club getting players alone.

Pitts got the job,he cant even put to words together,..i wonder how he got it.Maybe he should thank his acholic dad(the muppet) who is vice president,
thanks daddy,that club is a serious joke:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Someone is not happy did you apply and miss out buddy??:D

Not sure who these Chelsea blokes going to Highett are, word is Chelsea have kept majority of their list together, only blokes leaving have retired. The Keysy part more beleivable as they failed to keep their promises last year.

Lots of hot air at the moment, stability and hard pre-season the key at this level, new inclusions a bonus.

Pitts got the job,he cant even put to words together,..i wonder how he got it.Maybe he should thank his acholic dad(the muppet) who is vice president,
thanks daddy,that club is a serious joke:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

And neither can you it seems di*khead.

Just to set you straight.....Grant would have to be one of the most well-spoken, articulate, knowledgeable blokes going around. Wouldn't know of one person who has a bad word to say about him..(apart from your intellectual self)
He will do a wonderful job out there with what is already a pretty young group, but he will also bring with him some quality recruits.
Footy wise, his loyalty to Oakleigh is the only thing that has stopped him playing at a higher level as lets face it, he is far too good to be playing SFL Div 2.
Him getting the job had nothing to do with Ross. Ross, is also a sensational bloke, someone that has got a shit load more respect than so cowardly internet forum nerd.
He got the gig due to the fact that he was the best applicant for the job.

BTW, you sound a hell of a lot like another BF poster, one who went for the job himself (and about 10 other ones!). You must get sick of setting up new accounts.

Mate if you are from Clayton you would no my info is spot on;)
So leave the fantasy about your club getting players alone.
The only one thats in Fantasy land is you! We have already secured a small handfull of players and still have some in the process not that you would know coz your not from Clayton, just someone who listens to people talk shit and passes it on here.. There is nothing spot on about you or your info..

The only one thats in Fantasy land is you! We have already secured a small handfull of players and still have some in the process not that you would know coz your not from Clayton, just someone who listens to people talk shit and passes it on here.. There is nothing spot on about you or your info..

You continue with your fairyland story matey you have not got 1 new player.
if anything around 4 players are leaving for Heatherton Chelsea heights and Dingley
being their destination.

And neither can you it seems di*khead.

Just to set you straight.....Grant would have to be one of the most well-spoken, articulate, knowledgeable blokes going around. Wouldn't know of one person who has a bad word to say about him..(apart from your intellectual self)
He will do a wonderful job out there with what is already a pretty young group, but he will also bring with him some quality recruits.
Footy wise, his loyalty to Oakleigh is the only thing that has stopped him playing at a higher level as lets face it, he is far too good to be playing SFL Div 2.
Him getting the job had nothing to do with Ross. Ross, is also a sensational bloke, someone that has got a shit load more respect than so cowardly internet forum nerd.
He got the gig due to the fact that he was the best applicant for the job.

BTW, you sound a hell of a lot like another BF poster, one who went for the job himself (and about 10 other ones!). You must get sick of setting up new accounts.

Mate you sound like a pitts family lover,i dont know grant from a bar soap but his definatey a good footballer but coaching especially being a playing coach will take its toll ,you cant deny that Ross is a p**s head and causes trouble every game he goes to,he abuses everyone.

Mate you sound like a pitts family lover,i dont know grant from a bar soap but his definatey a good footballer but coaching especially being a playing coach will take its toll ,you cant deny that Ross is a p**s head and causes trouble every game he goes to,he abuses everyone.

Have been mates with Grant since we were 9 years old, so aren't going to sit back and let some knob disparage his and his family's name.
Grant will have very good help fromt he sidelines, sio Im sure he will be fine.
Ross loves the ODFC, and Im sure it comes out at times on a weekend. You wont meet a more proud and loyal bloke than Ross. Ross only drinks light beer so a pisshead he certainly isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You continue with your fairyland story matey you have not got 1 new player.
if anything around 4 players are leaving for Heatherton Chelsea heights and Dingley
being their destination.
Ok now im going to put you on the spot like so many others have on here, name the people you are talking about and i will gladly ring them and clarify it, or like you usually do you will back out about now with some sort of comment like its not professional to name them untill it happens or lets wait and see. If you dont want to name them on here then send me a pm with their names and i will keep it off the forum. there now you have no excuses.:). for once follow up with what you are saying with some proof.

I noticed you dropped off this conversation pretty quickly when i challenged your info view, was that coz ya realised your info was wrong ? wonder if its the same sort of info you have about Clayton ! :D

homer you have all ways been a wank ,leopards can not change there spots.it is partly your actions that have clayton where they are now on the bottom of the shite heap .man up or move on for the sake of the clayton football club.

I noticed you dropped off this conversation pretty quickly when i challenged your info view, was that coz ya realised your info was wrong ? wonder if its the same sort of info you have about Clayton ! :D

Ha ha mate you not sure now?
As you already know your club is struggling to keep the top 4 players not including your coach,
You have not signed one player so stop the dribble.
I wont name the guys because its not fair to them and the clubs chasing them.

homer you have all ways been a wank ,leopards can not change there spots.it is partly your actions that have clayton where they are now on the bottom of the shite heap .man up or move on for the sake of the clayton football club.

Ah whats going on here boys ?? the big Heatherton flog is sticking up for his bitch view !! i will wait to reply to your crap after about round 7 or 8 next year d#ckhead,as far as the man up comment goes thats rich coming from someone who plays for Heatherton ! as for view what a shock nothing to back up your usuall dribble, you ar an absolute flog if you think we have done nothing to rectify the fact that we are now in Divvy 2 for the first time, and now ya reckon we are loosing our top 4 players ! f$ck me you must need to wear a bib to catch all the crap that runs out your mouth....:cool::cool:

Ah whats going on here boys ?? the big Heatherton flog is sticking up for his bitch view !! i will wait to reply to your crap after about round 7 or 8 next year d#ckhead,as far as the man up comment goes thats rich coming from someone who plays for Heatherton ! as for view what a shock nothing to back up your usuall dribble, you ar an absolute flog if you think we have done nothing to rectify the fact that we are now in Divvy 2 for the first time, and now ya reckon we are loosing our top 4 players ! f$ck me you must need to wear a bib to catch all the crap that runs out your mouth....:cool::cool:

Ouch so touchy!!!!
But the fact still remains your club might lose some good players.
And you have not got one new player coming over :D
So suck it up big fella
Do u thinking they are good in providing managed forex account

Ouch so touchy!!!!
But the fact still remains your club might lose some good players.
And you have not got one new player coming over :D
So suck it up big fella
Do u thinking they are good in providing managed forex account

Ok seems your gonna keep going down your path and im going to keep talking fact! lets just say we will wait untill the ink has dried then we will talk again.:D

[As you already know your club is struggling to keep the top 4 players not including your coach,
You have not signed one player so stop the dribble.
I wont name the guys because its not fair to them and the clubs chasing them.[/quote]

Are you saying that Richard Szerszyn is looking to leave. If you are saying that, you have to believe absolutely anything. Richard is more keener than ever to rebuild the Clayton Football Club next year and trying to get back to divvy one. Who are the top 4 players going to leave. The fact is last year, they only had about 4 veterans with experience who were the better players in the team, the rest were just kids trying to find their feet. As for not signing anyone, i am lead to believe they have got 4 players from Highett and still talking to others. Unless you get your facts right, dont try and bag out the Clays as the Tunners are likely to be like they were 3 years ago and the laughing stock of divvy one.

Paul Fermanis back 2 ODFC and Josh Wright Singed! Pitts must not be doing that bad of a job. some good players there!

Not to mention a former Div 1 league best and fairest runner up and a B grade Ammos club captain. He is going OK the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back