Remove this Banner Ad

brookers#5

Club Legend
Suspended
Jun 6, 2007
braybrook
AFL Club
Hawthorn
purely on getting the job done as a player should of Rama played tonight, i honestly dont have a clue how he had been going with Bendigo but was it more the emotional thing or had he done enough to get a game.

• Banned
Yea great effort no doubt i remember afew years ago i thought he was an aerogant so & so, couldn't stand him but that aside you have to take your hat off its a terrific effort.

purely on getting the job done as a player should of Rama played tonight, i honestly dont have a clue how he had been going with Bendigo but was it more the emotional thing or had he done enough to get a game.

Yes im happy he played tonight! He will slowly get better with each hitout. Welcome back mate!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I was very impressed with Rama's effort tonight as a forward, but it has to be said that watching the game from our point of view the ball being run out of defence always went somewhere where Rama was.

It was one of the key coaching points of the night that without Lloyd and later Hird someone out of the game for two years was never going to keep up with the defensive side of forward play.

Its an interesting thing that doesn't get talked about much, but the key weak link these days is usually some guy in the foward line who can't put the pressure on when the ball's going the other way.

I don't want to get on his back but the ball came out of defence at a million miles an hour when it was around Rama.

I know you guys love him- and fair enough, but he was a very important part of our win tonight.

Sorry, not trying to gloat or get down anyones neck, but it will be this way till he gets up to speed in a couple of weeks.

Heartfelt congratulations to Adam Ramanaskas on his footy comeback. He has fought his biggest battle and now playing footy with his mates at the highest level is a great reward. Bravo (Congrats. to Essendon for standing by him.) - Go Cats, maybe this year.

his ability at his best is unquestioned. Only ignorance can claim otherwise.

Can he become healthy again? We are all praying.

But, we can be Frank and say that on that effort, he still is a while away. We carried him into the game, he will be better for the run but unfortunately that game was a shocker for him to come back in. Couldnt carry and nurse him, we suddenly need him offensively and defensively.

Now he looks healthy and has somewhat of a fitness base - a solid pre-season will be catypult him!

Personally I was very impressed with Rama's effort tonight as a forward, but it has to be said that watching the game from our point of view the ball being run out of defence always went somewhere where Rama was.

It was one of the key coaching points of the night that without Lloyd and later Hird someone out of the game for two years was never going to keep up with the defensive side of forward play.

Its an interesting thing that doesn't get talked about much, but the key weak link these days is usually some guy in the foward line who can't put the pressure on when the ball's going the other way.

I don't want to get on his back but the ball came out of defence at a million miles an hour when it was around Rama.

I know you guys love him- and fair enough, but he was a very important part of our win tonight.

Sorry, not trying to gloat or get down anyones neck, but it will be this way till he gets up to speed in a couple of weeks.

Fair call, but that's how we have been all year with the Ball coming out of our Forward line very quickly which against a hard running quick team like Geelong will look very poor.

Harvs and Solly both came over for the game and Hravs mentioned that he thought in his earlier years - Rama was capable of winning a Brownlow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should Rama of played

Remove this Banner Ad

Back