Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows are shit in the ruck and their tall defenders are nothing to write home about so I'd back in Sweet to be #1 and bring in Lord to play forward. It's not ideal but he's probably the most reasonable choice given the circumstances.

If McEntee comes in I'll spew.

Wouldn't be surprised either if they just wing it with Sav and Dixon up forward, give Narkle a full game and bring in Lorenz as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soldo if they are planning to get him back into the side should be on a 3 week plan building his game in the sanfl to get his fitness up and make certain that knee is 100%

I don't think we need to see him before finals.

Soldo if they are planning to get him back into the side should be on a 3 week plan building his game in the sanfl to get his fitness up and make certain that knee is 100%

I don't think we need to see him before finals.
Probably don't need to see him in finals either unless Sweet or Dixon get injured.

They will be hell bent on stopping us from getting a top 4 finish with the double chance, we go to Perth next. No double chance no grand final.
These last few weeks will be for nothing, maybe Ken gets to see out his contract now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back