Sit back, relax... Tom's here for good

Remove this Banner Ad

Throwing it out there but GCS were quite competitive, they wouldnt have been a year ago, in fact they struggled last year in the TAC, put some older players in the side and they will be alright.

Seriously guys, if you are going to insult a side, do it right. In fact the support for GWS was actually decent from the sounds of it which is good to see.

Disagree. I may be proven wrong but there's no way GWS will be able to attract the quality players GCS did. Also people underestimate how good a coach McKenna probably is. Do you really think Sheedy is going to take that team anywhere??

Scully has a chance to try and win a premiership with us. GWS is a massive risk in terms of achieving the ultimate goal.

Disagree. I may be proven wrong but there's no way GWS will be able to attract the quality players GCS did. Also people underestimate how good a coach McKenna probably is. Do you really think Sheedy is going to take that team anywhere??

Scully has a chance to try and win a premiership with us. GWS is a massive risk in terms of achieving the ultimate goal.

If McKenna is so good why wasnt he snapped up before?

GWS still has a shit load of money, a lot of players still like Sydney whether vacation or otherwise.
Im not being negative simply being realistic.

Recon it should help that his from Berwick. So his just down the road from casey fields. I know it isn't huge compared to a crap load of cash. But I recon being able to train 5 mins from his family home. Would be pretty good considering how far many travel... Just a thought:rolleyes:

Just heared the end of something on SEN that his management is about to commence contract negotiations with the MFC in the next week or two.

Don't think Scully and co. thought that he would bring much attention to the media involving GWS. Im happy that he has decided to do talk contracts even if he does decide to leave which is sounding more unlikely we can put some games under the belt of other young midfeilders ala Tapscott, Blease, Gysberts.

Seems odd since his management seemed pretty firm about putting all negotiations off until the end of the season. Hopefully Tom has realised the media is going to be hounding him all year and has decided to negotiate now, I'll believe it when I see it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sit back, relax... Tom's here for good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back