Injury SJOGHCIU - Offseason Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

The way yeo is going if we play him for a half in the wafl he will probably get injured need to wrap the prick in bubble wrap and a helmet
Clearly he needs to be issued with a zorb ball and stay in it all game. What's the AFL rule on this?
Rolling Game Show GIF by SWR Kindernetz
gifs for fun GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see it now … we rush back Yeo but to protect we play him at HB. We’re down by 100 in the last quarter and badly losing contested possession and clearance so we throw Yeo in for a couple of CBAs… He does his groin

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Simmo basically admitted to throwing him into the midfield out of perceived necessity vs Geelong in his 2nd game back from injury, after planning to only play him in defence for a while.
Simmo needs to hold himself to that no matter what the margin might be, or history will repeat.
Black And White No GIF by GritTV

Last edited:
Simmo basically admitted to throwing him into the midfield out of necessity vs Geelong, after planning to only play him in defence for a while.
Simmo needs to hold himself to that no matter what the margin might be, or history will repeat.

Agree - he should do a half in the WAFL then some time as the sub

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Simmo basically admitted to throwing him into the midfield out of perceived necessity vs Geelong in his 2nd game back from injury, after planning to only play him in defence for a while.
Simpson has a track record of being like a 18 year old with a hard on. He just cannot help himself.

Similar as Yeo with Shuey in the Freo game. Boy did he look good for 1 quarter.

Despite nearly 2 decades saying do not ruck the talls too young, he throws Allen in the ruck. He is a talent who just wants to play.

With the lack of checks and balances at our club, there is nobody of substance standing up to Adam and questioning his calls. I cannot see Gavin Bell holding sway!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury SJOGHCIU - Offseason Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back