SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't ripping off other peoples names and being an absolute tool. You wouldn't even know what divi 1 footy is all about. Probably go home and cry to mum after you played against the big boys.

If it isnt Miss Farrer,

still raving on about how good you are peter hoare, and how good the Farrer League is.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

It doesn't matter what division of football you play or how much you know about football to know that you are the biggest d1ckhead to ever get on this forum.

Another DIVISION 3 ******, who is more than upset that someone is bagging his creche, go have a little cry sweetheart.

Another DIVISION 3 ******, who is more than upset that someone is bagging his creche, go have a little cry sweetheart.
Is that the only way you can try and win an argument, by claiming you're superior because you play a higher division of football. Wow, you must be soooo proud of yourself. You play Division 2. Gee i'm pretty sure the whole world looks up to Division 2 SFL. ;)

Actually do you even play footy??? All your alleged teammates claim that they don't know you, and you're not even from the Dingley FC. And you refuse to meet people after organizing a time and a place. :rolleyes:

It seems there are question marks all over your credibility. Maybe you're actually a parkmore player, actually ex parkmore player a little upset about not having anywhere to play football, so instead you’re just claiming to be part of a somewhat successful club.:eek:

Master the wippet does play at the den, a very talented young pup.

There are 2 Wippets. The one with the extra space at the end of his name i.e. the nob on here at the moment is a reincarnation of Bad Brad (so I suspect). You can tell by the underline at the end of the name.

Yes true I do play at Dingley but you see the Wippet who is writing above has an extra space behind there name trying to identify themselves as me but i think people are catchin on to this chirade fiannaly:thumbsu:

Is that the only way you can try and win an argument, by claiming you're superior because you play a higher division of football. Wow, you must be soooo proud of yourself. You play Division 2. Gee i'm pretty sure the whole world looks up to Division 2 SFL. ;)

Actually do you even play footy??? All your alleged teammates claim that they don't know you, and you're not even from the Dingley FC. And you refuse to meet people after organizing a time and a place. :rolleyes:

It seems there are question marks all over your credibility. Maybe you're actually a parkmore player, actually ex parkmore player a little upset about not having anywhere to play football, so instead you’re just claiming to be part of a somewhat successful club.:eek:

Actually i do play at Dingley, many players know who I am, but you have just given me reason to admit otherwise.

You suggest maybe i am Parkmore, lets say I was, it still means I kicked your a*s last year d*ckhead.

Actually i do play at Dingley, many players know who I am, but you have just given me reason to admit otherwise.

You suggest maybe i am Parkmore, lets say I was, it still means I kicked your a*s last year d*ckhead.

Oh by the way, am not BadBrad, i know who one of them was, and a long time supporter of the club, am not sure who the players apparently were, he will not tell me.

Oh by the way, am not BadBrad, i know who one of them was, and a long time supporter of the club, am not sure who the players apparently were, he will not tell me.
You cant honestly expect us to believe that you are not BB. There's no way in the world there could be that many f**kwits at one club. If there are, Dingley are in bigger trouble than anyone could have imagined.

Well it is finals time and rumours will always keep coming, so here is one i just got told.

A friend of a friend who's brothers uncle's next door neighbor lives in the same street as a Dingley player says there will be five changes to the Dingley line up this week, three due to injury and two have been dropped, they tell me Dingley's match committee selects the side Tuesday nights.
Maybe Woof Woof or his mad mates could let me know how true this is.

We dont find out ourselves untill thursday! there probably will be changes but wether or not it is 5 is another thing. few of the injurys may not be as bad as first thought, obviously all will be revealed on sat morn!!!! cant wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it is finals time and rumours will always keep coming, so here is one i just got told.

A friend of a friend who's brothers uncle's next door neighbor lives in the same street as a Dingley player says there will be five changes to the Dingley line up this week, three due to injury and two have been dropped, they tell me Dingley's match committee selects the side Tuesday nights.
Maybe Woof Woof or his mad mates could let me know how true this is.

I would expect 2 to miss through injury at most, as for guys being dropped, i would rightly think about 5 have their heads on the block including my own, but i would not expect there to be too many changes this week and B Lavars leg should be ok to play.

I would expect 2 to miss through injury at most, as for guys being dropped, i would rightly think about 5 have their heads on the block including my own, but i would not expect there to be too many changes this week and B Lavars leg should be ok to play.

I hope for Dingley's sake Brett Lavars does come up he is the one that could be a match winner on Grand Final, he is their most important player & 1st player i would tag

I hope for Dingley's sake Brett Lavars does come up he is the one that could be a match winner on Grand Final, he is their most important player & 1st player i would tag

Arent you forgetting about the man Frost, can win a game off his own boot!

Arent you forgetting about the man Frost, can win a game off his own boot!

Very good player but Brett Lavars is their link man that allows blokes like Frost to get footy up forward aswell as kicking goals himself

Re: Dingley v Caulfield

My predictions for tomorrow

Seniors:
Dingley by 6-7 goals setting up match anticipated GF, Quinn to kick big bag, Lavars brothers to have big impact & Brooks to dominate wherever he plays.
Caulfield's big chance if Kappler plays on wing/forward & kicks a few goals & McEvoy kicks 5 or more.
I think Morgan will be smarting after being beaten in ruck for a change last week & will looking to atone against McLean who also was disapointing in Elimination Final.

Reserves:
Dingley by 2 goals, margin closer because of Dingley's injuries in Seniors

My predictions for tomorrow

Seniors:
Dingley by 6-7 goals setting up match anticipated GF, Quinn to kick big bag, Lavars brothers to have big impact & Brooks to dominate wherever he plays.
Caulfield's big chance if Kappler plays on wing/forward & kicks a few goals & McEvoy kicks 5 or more.
I think Morgan will be smarting after being beaten in ruck for a change last week & will looking to atone against McLean who also was disapointing in Elimination Final.

Pretty hard for Quinny to kick a bag from the coaches box (wont play), Lavars will be standing next to him.
Remember you heard it first here.

Pretty hard for Quinny to kick a bag from the coaches box (wont play), Lavars will be standing next to him.
Remember you heard it first here.[/quote]

Well PARK PLAYER, if that is true is till think Dingley will win but margin more like 3 goals, will be interesting if that is the case, maybe Hughes to come in from twos although he is a handball over the top goalkicker.
Brooks would probably have to play Full Forward.
Do you know why Quinn would miss?

Quinn is playing. Dingley will win by 100 points.
Morgan won the ruck all day, i dont know what game you were watching.
Dingley reserves by 50 points

Morgan won the ruck all day, i dont know what game you were watching.

His opponent was best player on ground in Big Show, they broke even in hit-outs but he got smashed around ground.

Morgan one hitouts. He had quite day around the ground.

Who really cares now! Done and dusted... Now all attention turns too Dingley v Caulfield, I think the Bears would be doing the rain dance tonight! In all seriousness I expect Dingley to come out firing and should win comfortably. In saying that last time I wrote Caulfield off they kept coming, but Dingley is to good to drop this one. Brett Lavars is a gun, he is an unbelievable player as to is Frost. I thought he was fairly quiet against us last week and he still kicked 4 and kicks goals from everywhere. Bolf is a massive loss he is sooooooooooo quick! Quinny will kick plenty tomorrow!!! Anyway I hope it's an entertaining game! Good luck both sides.

4QTR

arvo lads, timmy here.

the dingoes will be hurting after last weeks match but i give the bears 1's a show if they apply the same pressure as springy last week and with the weather turning who knows. i agree lavers is a gun but you have to sit on him at all times otherwise he'll be 50m down he field on his own.

i rate the bear twos chances after beating the districts two weks ago by 9 goals. the 1's injuries will hurt the dingoes but what timmy saw last week in the dingoes 2's was a pretty even side. either way if we win or lose in both games we'll be giving our all. can't ask for much more than that.
p.s. the Bear Babes will be out in force in greater numbers ............................. gimmie a B, gimmie an E............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back