SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got as much chance of winning the b and f as pop rock does winning the 2007 melbourne cup

What a boring game of football on Saturday, Caulfield controlled the game for 80% and still got beaten, shows me they just don't know how to win in against good opposition.

Lets hope Springy and Dingley play as well as there last three encounters so we can see a fair dinkum game of football

What a boring game of football on Saturday, Caulfield controlled the game for 80% and still got beaten, shows me they just don't know how to win in against good opposition.

Lets hope Springy and Dingley play as well as there last three encounters so we can see a fair dinkum game of football

I would say finals footy is different footy therefore you will get some strange games, just looking at the game it will be hard for Dingley to come up against a fresh Springvale, Good luck to both clubs in both 1sts and 2nds. and lets hope the Districts bring home the double.

I went down to watch the Caulfield v Dingley game on Saturday, and I must say that the Dingley supporters are the MOST feral I have come across in all my years of watching local football.

I have been fortunate enough to watch Dingley play a couple of good games this year, but in my opinion they have always been on the favourable side of the umpires, but on Saturday as soon as a free kick is given against them the supporters turned into a Jeckyll and Hyde show.
I guess they must be used to getting their own way and think by whinging that this will happen again this week in the Grand Final.

I was always going to watch the Division 2 Grand Final and i was hoping that it was going to be these 2 good teams playing off and just support a good game of football, however after watching how Dingley act to obvious free kicks against them, i will be hoping they get done this week.

They had a full strength side in on saturday and only managed to get by, if the umpires do not favor them as usual this week, they will find it very hard to win.

Good Luck to both teams regardless, i hope it is a great spectacle for the players and fans alike, but i will be keeping my distance from the feral Dingley supporters, thats is for sure.

knicks,

i hope you dont come down.

go shopping or something, buy yourself a box of tissues.

I would buy a box of tissues, but they were all sold to a little sook by the name of De Bolfo, who after sh*tting himself through most of the season, decided it was getting too tough in the finals and has pulled out with a very suspect shoulder injury.

Knicks, Go and F##ck yourself. Debolfo has a broken coler bone jerk off. he is clearly the best wingman in the league. Please come down to the game and introduce yourself, a few of the dingley supporters would love to buy you a beer.

Knicks, Go and F##ck yourself. Debolfo has a broken coler bone jerk off. he is clearly the best wingman in the league. Please come down to the game and introduce yourself, a few of the dingley supporters would love to buy you a beer.

I will be there tough guy. And will be more than happy to introduce ourselves to your friendly supporter group, hopefully some of the ferals i saw last saturday, kill 2 birds with the 1 stone.

As for De Bolfo, he is the most frightened footballer i have ever seen pull on a pair of football boots. His skills are and absolute disgrace, his turnover rate would be above 65%, and the other 35% ebd up in 50/50 contests. He doesnt get anywhere near the possessions a wingman should get, especially one that plays in the hotdog stand 100 metres away from his opponent, and that opponent he is playing on usually get in the teams best players as they have had no opponent.
Springvale will be upset that he is not on the ground on Saturday, as he would give them a 19/17 player advantage.

Now send me a personal message and let me know where and when we will all be meeting, there will be no popping off at the jaws and not backing it up you little f*ck.

Just a question to you superior Dingley supporters before you shoot me down.Why do you all barrack for Adelaide all in bred or just the one person very strange.There you go now you can abuse me.That Is all:p

Just a question to you superior Dingley supporters before you shoot me down.Why do you all barrack for Adelaide all in bred or just the one person very strange.There you go now you can abuse me.That Is all:p

who cares who we barrack for. we are better than everyone else, so none of your opinions count. Dingley Pride is alive and well.

Springvale will not get within 10 goals of the mighty DINGOES in full flight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who cares who we barrack for. we are better than everyone else, so none of your opinions count. Dingley Pride is alive and well.

Springvale will not get within 10 goals of the mighty DINGOES in full flight.

Heard that 3 times this year, already have been beaten twice!!:eek: going for the hat trick this weekend. Also noticed that the people mouthing off about Dingley on here all seem to be Adelaide supporters!! go figure. probably all the same person doing the club an injustice!

im from dingley. im collingwood.
discotrain u playing on sat?
know your from dingley Poppa your posts have been ok, playing saturday yes, but not in your game am absoloutly no where near good enough to get a guernsey in that game:D or the twos game for that matter! i am the first to admit it, good luck to you on saturday but think springy might just pip you guys. The Noble Park connection their just enough to get them home! Heard rumour that rob burns is missing for springy disslocated a hip can anyone confirm that? real shame for him been a great player over the years for springy! how is browny going at dingley?? anyway good luck to both clubs, both should be divvy 1 and its probably going to be bigger than the divvy 1 granny!

hi lads timmy with a quick wrap of what went down on sat at clayton. the bears were in with a huge show but didn't kick straight when they needed to. to the dingoes credit they nailed their chances and that was the difference, plus they seeme to have extra height all over the ground. timmy needs to send a couple of shoutouts, first to all the opposition players and supporters/committee that everyone at the bearcave spoke to who wished us luck - no one seems to like the dingoes???? second goes to Poppa, if your the same poppa who played in the ones and copped several sprays from timmy in the last qtr, well done mate you're in a granny so give it your all - who knows what could happen, and last but not least badbrad/whippet with a dash or whatever you're calling yourself - will you have the balls to reveal your true identity after refering to wogleigh and chingvale? i could maybe forgive you if you're 7 or a monkey at a keyboard just making random keystrokes .....but come on let the boys from oakleigh an springy know who you are .... i know who i'd have my money on.....

sorry boys, one last thing.. badbrad/wippett with a dash can you please respond without swearing or calling me names.
timmy out.

Sorry Timmy, just get a little frustrated at times, for one, i am not badbrad, i play for Dingley, borderline 1's and 2's but hopefully playing in the 1's granny.
Browny is doing ok for whoever asked, if he wasnt so arrogant he would be doing better.
And Dingley will play a proper game this week and we will win by a huge margin.

well when all comes down do it lads , i think this week you will see 2 of the toughest games of footy played in a long time , both teams have standouts all over the park in the ones and 2nds and i just don't think that any team has the edge at this stage . its gona be a cracker.

can anyone name dominate players in both sides.

1st and 2nds

well when all comes down do it lads , i think this week you will see 2 of the toughest games of footy played in a long time , both teams have standouts all over the park in the ones and 2nds and i just don't think that any team has the edge at this stage . its gona be a cracker.

can anyone name dominate players in both sides.

1st and 2nds

Rohan Watson for Dingley in the 1sts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back