SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after years of dominating the opposition, i thought it appropriate to join the banter.

I really am a dominant force in this competition. After a lazy 8, followed by a fairly straight forward 7 sausages, i'm not sure who will be able to stop me....i mean let's be honest...they don't call me the 'freak' for no reason.

If the boys can deliver the ball to me and stay out of my space, who knows how many i could kick for the year.

Any bets on how many??? 80??? 120???, or could i better the great Peter Hudson haul of 1971 of 150 goals?

Well, after years of dominating the opposition, i thought it appropriate to join the banter.

I really am a dominant force in this competition. After a lazy 8, followed by a fairly straight forward 7 sausages, i'm not sure who will be able to stop me....i mean let's be honest...they don't call me the 'freak' for no reason.

If the boys can deliver the ball to me and stay out of my space, who knows how many i could kick for the year.

Any bets on how many??? 80??? 120???, or could i better the great Peter Hudson haul of 1971 of 150 goals?

Well, Pardon Me....sounds like someone's been drinking his own bathwater!!!!
Ryan, I think you've missed the mark son, this isn't really the forum for young men to cover themselves in their own DNA....perhaps you should do that in the privacy of your own caravan.:eek:

Have to agree with your assessment Bananaman. Except for the bottom 2 teams the other eight sides will be battling it out for the top 5 spots on offer. Too close to call at this early stage on who might fill those positions. Great for the competition that it is a lot more even this year! Some cracker games coming up this week. Could be some interesting results.
Heatherton (2nd) V South Yarra (1st)
Caulfield (5th) V Black Rock (6th)
Oakleigh (7th) V Highett (3rd)
Murrumbeena (4th) V Ashwood (8th)
Lyndale (9th) V Moorabbin (10th)

What are the tips??

Have to agree with your assessment Bananaman. Except for the bottom 2 teams the other eight sides will be battling it out for the top 5 spots on offer. Too close to call at this early stage on who might fill those positions. Great for the competition that it is a lot more even this year! Some cracker games coming up this week. Could be some interesting results.

What are the tips??

G'day P-Dog, couldn't agree more with the closeness of the competition, Ashwood were pretty good yesterday, well drilled with a couple of standout performers, Josh Stanton as always and a big fella up forward, Phillips i think.

G'day All,

Episope 2 of Bear Tv is in the can and now up on Youtube.

This week highlights include
- Our clash with Sth Yarra
- Shout out to Jarrod Couper on his 150th game for Caulfield
- New segment on Local Footy Club Etiquette - all current players should take note!!!

[youtube]0vqm0GtcXMg[/youtube]

to watch our other vids on youtube click here
http://www.youtube.com/user/CaulfieldBearsTV

for all info on what's happening at the BearCave click here
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3909-47814-81021-6151454

Thanks for your time lads!!

Ok. Who's the smart arse? Can safely say that Macca did not write this.

What are the tips??

Hey Pdog,
Heatherton v South Yarra will be a huge game. Reckon Heatherton might just get across the line. Will Willo play?

G'day all,

TIPS FOR ROUND 5

Heatherton over Sth Yarra @ Heatherton - Cold wet and windy at Ross St, do the Tunners ever lose at home in those conditions?!!

Ashwood over Beena @ Beena

Bears over Black rock @ Caulfield

Lyndale over Kangas @ Lyndale

Highett over Oakleigh @ Highett

for Caulfield's selected team click here
http://www.sportingpulse.com/rpt_teamselected.cgi?c=1-3909-0-81021-0&f=45351289&t=6151454

for all other news around the BearCave click here
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3909-47814-81021-6151454

to watch all our vids on youtube click here
http://www.youtube.com/user/CaulfieldBearsTV

Well after a quiet week for me last week, i should be right to fire up for a few sausage rolls and get the boys off the canvas. I've been wrapped in cotton wool all week and feel fresher than a piece of lemon chicken at the moment.

I usually don't like playing second fiddle, but i'm happy to step aside for big Coop's this week for his 150th.

Macca:rolleyes:

Its Funny Caulfield FC wanted a playing Coach and didnt pick the best candidate for the job I wonder if after last weeks result! is their decision to save a few bucks going to hurt their finals chances gone are the days of playing coaches.
If they had a real coach last week they would surly have won against Ashwood

Well after a quiet week for me last week, i should be right to fire up for a few sausage rolls and get the boys off the canvas. I've been wrapped in cotton wool all week and feel fresher than a piece of lemon chicken at the moment.

I usually don't like playing second fiddle, but i'm happy to step aside for big Coop's this week for his 150th.

Very kind of you FakeMacca:thumbsu: but if you recall Coup's played his 150th in Rd 2 and the real you kicked a lazy 8. Get with the times!!

Good to see ruckman Julian Smith (south yarra) play a great game last weekend. However his neck problems have comeback and has finished on a high. Heard he mite be taking up a golfing career as plenty of clubs have asked 'julz' for a string of interviews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he was never that good.

fabas17.jpg

Obviously you are not the real Ryan McEvoy how about you stop with this bullsh*t and get a life mate because you could only wish to be half the footballer he is get a life, piss off and leave him and everyone at Caulfield Footy club alone

Good to see ruckman Julian Smith (south yarra) play a great game last weekend. However his neck problems have comeback and has finished on a high. Heard he mite be taking up a golfing career as plenty of clubs have asked 'julz' for a string of interviews.

He's out for the season, finished???

That will be a releif to some opposition big men, no getting over a bloke that big!

He's out for the season, finished???

That will be a releif to some opposition big men, no getting over a bloke that big!

From what i saw heathertons ruckman was jumping all over him in the first half... and he came off for the whole 2nd quarter? Just an observation from the boundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back