SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you would recognise the bloke who wore number 60. It is Robbie Kreskas. In the record he is listed as another number but I think he has been doing a sneaky over the last couple of weeks and been using this number. Started wearing #60 against us in Round 5. Good player who needs to be watched not let loose like it was suggested he was.

I thought you would recognise the bloke who wore number 60. It is Robbie Kreskas. In the record he is listed as another number but I think he has been doing a sneaky over the last couple of weeks and been using this number. Started wearing #60 against us in Round 5. Good player who needs to be watched not let loose like it was suggested he was.
Im not to familar with faces mate,im only new to the league i come from the amatures and i work for the paper ,you blokes are the ones to beat in my opinon.,the tunnners have really it top form,i dont think yarra and highett will come near use come business end of the year.

Im not to familar with faces mate,im only new to the league i come from the amatures and i work for the paper ,you blokes are the ones to beat in my opinon.,the tunnners have really it top form,i dont think yarra and highett will come near use come business end of the year.

Yes I agree they look the goods at the moment but things can change.
you really want to hit your peak in around 4 weeks time hopefuly you have evough wins to play finals then who knows what could happen.
As for Keating you still need to watch him Kreskas only plays well when things are going the teams way. Nevelle is a very selfish footballer
The skinny guy on the wing his name escapes me is very good and he has some real leg speed

Anyone can play loose in the defence and get kicks,are good half forward could kick alot of goals on him as well and thats what opposition teams should be doing ,playing through keatings man and make him pay for his loose checking or lack of respect for his opponent.

I agree with you but they dont thats my point:thumbsu:

Why do you people continue to fill this forum with so much self indulgent sh1t. We might as well listen to Wippet.
Stick to what is important... FOOTY!

Maybe you should read through the threats again toss man dont comment for the sake of it add something intresting

Maybe you should read through the threats again toss man dont comment for the sake of it add something intresting
Hi Koach,
Agree with your thoughts on Brett Mason was only ever a runner at Caulfield and definately didn't have a role at Port.Having said that he does know his stuff and is an integral part of the fabric at the Peanut Farm.Goes to all the Coaches meetings and fills in for Richie when he goes away,so must be alright at what he does.
Anyway what are your thoughts on Div.2. Koach?Premiers?League B+F?Final 5?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Koach,
Agree with your thoughts on Brett Mason was only ever a runner at Caulfield and definately didn't have a role at Port.Having said that he does know his stuff and is an integral part of the fabric at the Peanut Farm.Goes to all the Coaches meetings and fills in for Richie when he goes away,so must be alright at what he does.
Anyway what are your thoughts on Div.2. Koach?Premiers?League B+F?Final 5?

At this Early Stage 1Heatherton 2 Sth yarra 3 Highett4 Beena 5 is up for grabs maybe the bears as for the best players i havent watched enough to say but i think a couple of the heatherton players looked flashy enough.
All i will say last comment on Brett blind freddie could Coach Stkilda City
and as i have stated before i like Brett champion guy:thumbsu:

did you play at bawlyn? thats the onlt Sfl team i played for i was in the diamond valley in 90/93 playing for greenbrough played ovens murray Wang rovers 94,i played for southport 95 in qld did you play at any of these clubs? if so maybe we might be buddies

Koach = Try Hard

It's ok we understand you are just trying to feel accepted.

Now lets get things staright you make it up as you go along as the story so far is that you have just about played every where ?

diamond valley in 90/93 playing for greenbrough played ovens murray Wang rovers 94,i played for southport 95 in qld

or is it

i played for mosly eastern Div 1 Surrey Hills Mitcham when they were good Port melbourne and many years in the bush ovens and murray league

You are a fool Koach but then again I believe all on the forum already knew this I just thought I would help and point it out even more.:D:D

Koach = Try Hard

It's ok we understand you are just trying to feel accepted.

Now lets get things staright you make it up as you go along as the story so far is that you have just about played every where ?

diamond valley in 90/93 playing for greenbrough played ovens murray Wang rovers 94,i played for southport 95 in qld

or is it

i played for mosly eastern Div 1 Surrey Hills Mitcham when they were good Port melbourne and many years in the bush ovens and murray league

You are a fool Koach but then again I believe all on the forum already knew this I just thought I would help and point it out even more.:D:D

Its this Simple Simon excuse the pun you Bring $5000 cash with you and i bring the proof not that i need to prove jack to anyone on here but i like spending other people money:thumbsu:
Dont forget i played over 20 years of senior football my little friend

Its this Simple Simon excuse the pun you Bring $5000 cash with you and i bring the proof not that i need to prove jack to anyone on here but i like spending other people money:thumbsu:
Dont forget i played over 20 years of senior football my little friend
By the way the Coach will be at the Beena Game this weekend:thumbsu: come over and say hello

G'day all,

Tips for Rd 8

Bears over Heatherton by a kick in the wet @ The BearCave

Ashwood over Oakleigh @ Ashwood

Yarras over Kangas @ Yarras

Black Rock over Lyndale @ Black Rock

Highett over Beena @ The Beena Arena

For all the news and views around the BearCave click here
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3909-47814-81021-6151454

For the the latest edition of BearTV click here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyWPZbljzlo

Cheers all, hope everyone has a good game tomorrow and dont forget to rug up, its gonna be cold!!!!!

G'day all,

Tips for Rd 8

Bears over Heatherton by a kick in the wet @ The BearCave

Ashwood over Oakleigh @ Ashwood

Yarras over Kangas @ Yarras

Black Rock over Lyndale @ Black Rock

Highett over Beena @ The Beena Arena

For all the news and views around the BearCave click here
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3909-47814-81021-6151454

For the the latest edition of BearTV click here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyWPZbljzlo

Cheers all, hope everyone has a good game tomorrow and dont forget to rug up, its gonna be cold!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha are you on Drugs??? you wont get within 10 goals tommorow

The bears got close.

A great match to watch and Caulfield should have won if they kicked straight. They could just never get ahead of Heatherton.

The bears got close.

A great match to watch and Caulfield should have won if they kicked straight. They could just never get ahead of Heatherton. Ben Skinner outstanding.

Was it another case of if we had a Coach??? thats 3 games now i am applying for the gig next year. seriously though well done to the bears thats a great effort:thumbsu:
Also good win by the Beena they played well in a very entertaining game i am glad i picked this game to watch

Interesting to see the infamous lead singer of the cover band sensation Mr cooper rocking it down at the rockers.
However he played pretty well.

Baz

Interesting to see the infamous lead singer of the cover band sensation Mr cooper rocking it down at the rockers.
However he played pretty well.

Baz

Wasnt Black Rock going to set Div 2 on fire this season???
I am waiting for them to fire another case of a team with a false sence of where they are at!!:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back