SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm it seems that badbrad is creating or copyinig peoples profile names in a hope to embarras them down the track note the wippet supporting St Kilda and the other supporting Adelaide very petty !!!:thumbsdown:

P.S bradley im still waiting on that private message supposedly revealing my Identity. Also last wednesday you said that you would talk tto me at training on thursday!! Why i ask would you wait an extra day why not tyalk to me at the extra wednesday session that we had hmmmm? interesting!!

P.S bradley im still waiting on that private message supposedly revealing my Identity. Also last wednesday you said that you would talk tto me at training on thursday!! Why i ask would you wait an extra day why not tyalk to me at the extra wednesday session that we had hmmmm? interesting!!

So do you agree with the umpire comment WIPPET that was made?

Would that be the ILLEGAL training sesssion you had @ Clayton, very ordinary effort by you blokes

UMMM yes the umpires havnt been the greatest they cant seem to decide wether they want to control the game or put the whistles away and consitency has been an issue. Hopefully coming into finals the mark is set and the umpires do there part! Illegal i was un aware of that!! why so?

When did this take place Godistrict? That is not on!!!

Wednesday i am reliably told, we asked to train there last week & were told no teams were allowed to train there. I hope the league comes down on them & i really hope Springy smash them now.

Wednesday i am reliably told, we asked to train there last week & were told no teams were allowed to train there. I hope the league comes down on them & i really hope Springy smash them now.

Thanks cousin District will see you Saturday! I think it was time you identified yourself as you have easily accounted for me! :)

Guys, how did dale carrol go this year ? Promising Junior, see that he did kick a few goals/get in the best often..Will he stay @ ashwood next year or maybe go play higher level football ? Cheers

morning lads, timmy here.

i did hear last week that clayton and the dingoes had swapped grounds to train on, rumour only i must add. i dont reacon theres a real lot you could learn by training at clayton, except for getting used to the breeze, it's easy to look sharp and do drills and so on but unless there's a bloke on your kyber trying to smash you its not really the same.( witches hats don't fight back!).

here's my tips for sat - i think if springy get infront early and put the wind up some of the younger blokes they can get the money. old heads and finals experience counts for alot in my book.

ressies - to close to call, depends on who's midfield gets on top and fist their fowards best chance. i like dingoes youth but with guys like bigshow, sanga(not sure if he playing)? and a couple of others(dont know their names but have been part of the furniture in springy seconds for the last few years) the districts could take the points.

having said all this it wouldn't suprise me if the dingoes got home in both!

either way its going to be a huge match with a massive crowd and timmy will be there enoying a burger or two..............BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

yes it is true, we trained at claytons ground on wednesday night. so what, are you all going to have a big cry about it now, and run off and tell the league.
So our coach has connections with some people, is that such a big deal, you are all just jealous you didnt think of it first.

yes it is true, we trained at claytons ground on wednesday night. so what, are you all going to have a big cry about it now, and run off and tell the league.
So our coach has connections with some people, is that such a big deal, you are all just jealous you didnt think of it first.

The point is you imbecile that other clubs have thought of it but adhered to the rules that prevented them from doing so, as far as your coach having connections goes what a load of garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point is you imbecile that other clubs have thought of it but adhered to the rules that prevented them from doing so, as far as your coach having connections goes what a load of garbage.

So we trained at Clayton, big deal, what is the league going to do to us. badbrad, who are you, you never came to see me at training.

So we trained at Clayton, big deal, what is the league going to do to us. badbrad, who are you, you never came to see me at training.
Sad, very sad.:rolleyes:

You forgot to change your location as well.
And by the way the extra space after you name sort of gives you away.
But hey, you did get us at first.;)

Hey Masters,

i hope you dont think that last post was me, i think you would have noticed in my short history on big footy i have been nothing but amicable and even headed and not bagged out othe gents on the chat. I hope you dont think that last post was from me i asked the question a couple of posts ago why was it illegal to train on the ground and wanted to know the reason for peoples gripe njow i do and have no problem with that i feer bad brad has taken my efforts to make people ignore him to heart and now he is trying peety tricks to turn others. His levels of maturity just amaze me!!!:eek:

Hey Masters,

i hope you dont think that last post was me, i think you would have noticed in my short history on big footy i have been nothing but amicable and even headed and not bagged out othe gents on the chat. I hope you dont think that last post was from me i asked the question a couple of posts ago why was it illegal to train on the ground and wanted to know the reason for peoples gripe njow i do and have no problem with that i feer bad brad has taken my efforts to make people ignore him to heart and now he is trying peety tricks to turn others. His levels of maturity just amaze me!!!:eek:
Yeah i realise that it wasn't you.
Just very sad that someone (most likely BB) has nothing better to do with their life other than to make a complete d1ck of themselves.
Its good to know that Dingley isn't all full of tools. Having said that its probably more than likely BB isn't even from Dingley.

Yeah i realise that it wasn't you.
Just very sad that someone (most likely BB) has nothing better to do with their life other than to make a complete d1ck of themselves.
Its good to know that Dingley isn't all full of tools. Having said that its probably more than likely BB isn't even from Dingley.

hey BB is that you, send me a private message and let me know.
identity fraud, good effort though, i must admit, but if this badbrad isnt from the den, then who found out that we trained at clayton.
How did you find out godistricts, and why is everyone so upset over it all.

i brought it up woofy becaus bradly said he was going to approach me at training thursday when we quite clearly had another session in between!
then i was pulled up on it, i was un aware that it was illegal:(

Thanks cousin District will see you Saturday! I think it was time you identified yourself as you have easily accounted for me! :)
4QTRTIME Looking foward to watching you play today knowing you are a districts player!
I think i have acounted for who you are!
You have way to much time on your hands, get out of the office and hit the road. Hopefully for the districts and yourself today you can put all your energy into todays game, just like you do when you post your pathetic threads on here!:eek: GO DISTRICTS:thumbsu:

I know he cant reply after a red card but did you shed a tear BadBrad? If not you will whenmy good mate who wears number 11 kicks 5 60m left foot goals to bury you blokes in the prelim. Good luck to Kapps, Kev and Bowen on the weekend hope you brain them:thumbsu:

I know he cant reply after a red card but did you shed a tear BadBrad? If not you will whenmy good mate who wears number 11 kicks 5 60m left foot goals to bury you blokes in the prelim. Good luck to Kapps, Kev and Bowen on the weekend hope you brain them:thumbsu:

Stop talking crap Smuu!! haha!! You guys still in?

evening lads, timmy here with a quick wrap of what went down at haughton rd yesterday.

twos - springy too much class, toughness and experience, should have won by alot more, reily too big and too clever.

ones - springy hit hard early, dingoes persisted in trying to beat tackles, dodge and weave etc and were duely smashed. they lost 3 blokes - 2 on a stretcher and de bolfo with a shoulder before half time so it was a huge effort to do as well as they did. lavars had it on a string - kicked five i think. i reacon dingley got 6 soft frees inside fifty that didn't appear to be there. big show for springy was moving as well as i've seen for about 5 years, he put the wind up a few blokes was huge in the last qtr and extra time. the charles boys played well in the second half and kicked straight when the pressure was on. overall a great game of local footy although timmy thought the crowd may have been bigger.
-hey 4qtr time, i reacon there might be a kid down springy way talkin up the last goal of the game to keep the boys in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back