SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have not seen dingley reserves play as bad football as they did in the grand final. NO HEART from most of the players, they looked like they were just happy to be playing that day. There must be sum explanation to this major embarrassment

Word is there has been a major rift at Murrumbeena between the senior and junior clubs. Can anyone confirm. Something to do with $$$$$$$$$

Don't know to whom you have been speaking - usual malicious rubbish.
From my understanding relationship is strong, with plans in place for increased involvements next year

What was the go with Nigel Scott playing in the two's on Saturday, surely if he was fit to play two's he could have played one's, after all would be rated as one of the best players in second division.

Could be a fall out with the coach and N Scott could be on the move next year,could he end up with good friend Quinny??????

just simmering nicely , waiting for the big one this weekend, afl saturday, nrl sunday.
good to hear, by sunday night all goals you boys kicked will be from 80 out wrong side on the angle,and every mark was mark of the year! and what about charlsey is he still running around haughton rd with his arms in the air? two of the best post goal celebrations i've seen in a long time!!!!!!
:thumbsu:

What was the go with Nigel Scott playing in the two's on Saturday, surely if he was fit to play two's he could have played one's, after all would be rated as one of the best players in second division.

Could be a fall out with the coach and N Scott could be on the move next year,could he end up with good friend Quinny??????

I dont think he will be welcome the Den, he nearly killed one of our players on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong mail around that Lyndale could not get a committee togeather at there AGM, No committee NO football club.

Pretty good mail PP. 3 members of the executive have decided to give it away and another is undecided as far as I am aware. Murray Collard is staying on and we have another meeting in a week or so. Don't think this will be the end of LFC but people have to get involved, just not rock up and play. No local club can survive like that.

Pretty good mail PP. 3 members of the executive have decided to give it away and another is undecided as far as I am aware. Murray Collard is staying on and we have another meeting in a week or so. Don't think this will be the end of LFC but people have to get involved, just not rock up and play. No local club can survive like that.

Hi Junior, I hope that Mussa can get it together it would be a shame to lose such a good club.

Having been involved with the Lyndale club and knowing so many players I am sure that it will work out.

If not let us know we would be happy to welcome a few more Lyndale blokes at the Eagles. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Gentlemen, a young (ish) player has knocked at our door here in Sydney saying he's a bit of a gun and we should hand over a little bit of coin for his services. Being from Victoria we thought, OK, lets see if he can kick? Blah Blah Blah, long story short, can anyone from Ashwood elaborate on the skills of Mr 100%

Gentlemen, a young (ish) player has knocked at our door here in Sydney saying he's a bit of a gun and we should hand over a little bit of coin for his services. Being from Victoria we thought, OK, lets see if he can kick? Blah Blah Blah, long story short, can anyone from Ashwood elaborate on the skills of Mr 100%

Not worth a pair of football boots!

If he is asking for coin, turn him down immediately.

When does everyone start pre season training in Div.2.?
Heatherton start on Wed 21st November all new players are most welcome to come and have a run pre christmas.

Wed 21st Nov
Wed 28th Nov
Wed 5th Dec
Wed 12th Dec
All at 6pm sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back