Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Max Heath at?

Was looking unlikely to get another year early in the season but improved a lot in the 2nd half of the year, particularly when he got to ruck solo. Still unlikely he makes it but stranger things have happened.
If he stays on track he'll be getting close in the 2nd half of next season. If not, he'll probably be delistef.
He's started to fill out now but could still go the way of Tom Campbell if it doesn't translate to athletic ability.

So when is this trash heap of a thread getting moved to the Bay?

326 pages of shit flinging
My saints friend, As long as my Favourite coach of All time in Ross Lyon is coaching your club, The saints will get Poo thrown at their direction.

I learnt that when Ross Lyon was the Fremantle dockers coach from 2012 until 2019.

I will go on record that I have no Animosity towards Ross Lyon.

My saints friend, As long as my Favourite coach of All time in Ross Lyon is coaching your club, The saints will get Poo thrown at their direction.

I learnt that when Ross Lyon was the Fremantle dockers coach from 2012 until 2019.

I will go on record that I have no Animosity towards Ross Lyon.
Fck!
Massive statement

Fck!
Massive statement
My cats mate, this thread will get dragged on Just like the Ken Hinkley threads on the main Board.

I wont need to See the Port Adelaide board on how many Sack Hinkley threads are there. Last I heard they were up to part 12 or part 13. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are St Kilda using the pick 7 & 8 in the Draft? Ross Lyon strikes me as a guy that would prefer ready-made players.

Plenty of kids in the top 10 of our B+F so yeah we'll either go 7+8 or trade around to split a pick or move up the order

We're finally in a good recruitment space and developing strong youth so it makes sense to load up before Tassie comes and rorts the system ala GWS

Are St Kilda using the pick 7 & 8 in the Draft? Ross Lyon strikes me as a guy that would prefer ready-made players.

Saints have taken a draft first aproach since 2021.

Only took them about 15 years to finally "get it"

If they traded away pick 8 for a ready made player, that's as puke a thing i could think of from the club perspective.

He was a terrible pick
Was he a terrible pick though or was it more a case of terrible coaching and development buy the club at the time that he never realised his talent there completely different things . He was rated buy everyone as a certain top 5 pick it’s not like we reached for him . The main problem was we drafted him with the idea he would turn into a midfielder at afl level he was a natural forward we should have played him there permanently from the start

Mate, totally get it that you're annoyed you didn't one up us on the Battle deal like you said you would, and in fact put him in the top 40 paid players in the comp (cheers for that by the way)...

But the posting on the Saints threads is getting a little obsessive now.
Obsessive would be you chasing me around threads

What you and the echo chamber convince yourselves of is your business

Remember when Battle's re-signing was imminent every Monday for a month, fun times

6 additional years for a less than 2 goal a game, injury prone, 50% set shot accuracy forward

Speaks volumes regarding the thread title

Remember when Battle's re-signing was imminent every Monday for a month, fun times

6 additional years for a less than 2 goal a game, injury prone, 50% set shot accuracy forward

I only really look at the Saints threads.

And there you are in every one...

CBF finding it but someone did a comparison at 80 odd games and he was tracking ahead of basically every key forward since Buddy (i think).

I bemoan Max as much as anyone but hes in the very upper echelon of Key Forwards in the game and his contract extension makes alot of list management sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Back