Preview St.Kilda vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the question seems to be if changes are forced

Do we bring in Acres off the back of poor form in the belief he can overcome and deliver?

or

Do we roll with Freeman with all the question marks?

We have the half back line covered and these 2 are the only midfielders worth considering

Yes.. Hickey did play really well yesterday.
Longer on the other hand got beaten by a 19 yr old 2nd gamer
I definitely wouldn't say Longer was beaten, but with Hickey's mobility probably being needed to go with Nankervis, as well as his performance in the VFL, it seems like a likely change

Haven't seen Grimlock around yet so thought I'd steal his thunder

thumbnail_20170703_135941.jpg

I definitely wouldn't say Longer was beaten, but with Hickey's mobility probably being needed to go with Nankervis, as well as his performance in the VFL, it seems like a likely change

Never have I ever seen Longer with a stat line anywhere near that of Hickey's game yesterday..

For those that seriously think Longer is better, then I question their knowledge of the modern game.

Someone take mentioned earlier that Carlisle should swing fwd. Given the Tigers small fwd line I love the idea.

He has never played well as a starting forward, al the games he scored big tallies were like he did against Freo, he just ran ahead of the play and became a surprise attack. He seems to struggle when a defender sits on him all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, I obviously didn't see this game but those stats from Hickey, Freezer and Sav. Somebody has to be rewarded out of those 3 surely!

He did kick 8 one day.

I reckon that would have been when he was in his purple patch, he was running in from defence nearly identical to what he did on the weekend. They tried to make him a permanent forward but he couldn't when he had to do it full time. That group of games he was the hottest property in AFL footy.

I reckon that would have been when he was in his purple patch, he was running in from defence nearly identical to what he did on the weekend. They tried to make him a permanent forward but he couldn't when he had to do it full time. That group of games he was the hottest property in AFL footy.

Pretty sure he far prefers playung in defence and us promising him a permanent role there was part of what lured him across

Savage or DMac for Webb..both were pretty good yesterday

Steven copped a fine, no suspension because his three fines are for different misdemeanours. Expect them to close this loophole once they realised someone from St Kilda got away with something.

Webster's suspension means Savage is back this week surely.

How about Rice? No chance for a debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back