Game Day Stuv's 150th game - Port Adelaide v StKilda: Saturday 29th July 4.35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pleasing.

Had accepted the loss earlier due to our kicking and actually felt there were so many positives undone by our poor goal kicking. Felt we were the best team by a good bit. Marshall pulled out at the last minute must have really impacted our structure as it left us with only 2 tall forwards.

Our young team went out there and battled hard in bad conditions and the future is quite bright. Need a good off season in the trade period and/or draft and we should be set up for next year.

Knife in the heart at the end but the next 4 weeks has to be about continuing to play the youngsters.

GO SAINTS. The future isn't as dark as some on here have made out in recent weeks.

Im sorry but how the **** is the coach to blame for that?
**** me some absolute stupid reasoning. 19 secs to go. Do you really think he could have got the message out in time?
It hurts. And the only people to blame are the players. The young guys stood up hell McKenzie and Dunstan easily their best games.
But no lets blame the coach. Fmd
Watch the last two minutes mate and tell me how well we are coached. Sure I said the last stoppage bit I meant the last quarter.

FMD

Weak as piss and twice as yellow, stand up and be counted have some pride in the jumper.

I'm very dissapointed in some players to put it mildly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see it the same way as many here. We should have got the win and would have been the best one yet for this group. We outplayed them in most facets of the game but didn't hit the scoreboard. We never gave up. The last minute was gut wrenching and I honestly still can't quite believe that happened. Reality is though we were smashed on clearances all night, it was a huge weakness and it cost us at the death.

I'm actually proud of that performance. For some reason many feel the need to pot the players and the coaches but I saw tonight that we're heading in the right direction. Can still make finals too but it will be hard.

Too true. People will talk about heroics from Ryder and Grey and the other guy but we weren't switched on enough, just like most of the game. Well now it's over. Dopey mother******* players and coaches deserve everything they get now. Get someone smart in, not just great blokes.

Totally agree. We need to drop
The no dickhead policy and bring in some absolute campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back