Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Scrimshaw is more important to this side moving forward than Impey. I say that as a massive Jarman fan. If I had to pick one I'd select Jack.
I agree with this. Scrimshaw brings in run and dash, elite kicking skills and is another great interceptor.

But this doesn’t mean Impey shouldn’t be best 22. I think he’s played his best footy as a half backer, but I thought his start to the 2018 year as a small forward was super impressive as well.

Doesn’t look like it will happen this year, but he’s another player who has versatility. Much like Campbell Brown was used.

Morrison is an interesting one because I actually have no idea who his AFL comparison player is. We all enjoy these. 'Moore could be our Kane Lambert' tickles me now Moorey has kicked more goals in a season than Kane ever has.

Harry Morrison is just a slight, no fuss, neat and tidy footballer with smarts and skill who doesn't accumulate enough to ever really hurt the opposition. But when he plays he generally contributes enough. If he could get his ceiling to peak Jared Polec we'd be absolutely rolling in wing depth.
Morrison is similar to a right footed Lachie Hunter for mine. Solid link up player. Every team needs em.

Morrison is similar to a right footed Lachie Hunter for mine. Solid link up player. Every team needs em.

Lachie has had some pretty elite seasons as an accumulator though. I also trust Morrison more by foot. If only Harry could get the ball 30 times a game.

Just correcting. If someone thinks that Nash who really hasn't trained and bit behind atm (doesn't mean a whole lot) is better or ahead of someone who is doing good at training, thought i mise well.
Really? You thought you mise well, because someone was doing good?

I am riding your train from now on, this is awesome. What a way to live.

He’s been going hard at it. Some blokes take a few years to fill out, it’s just the way they’re built.
Yeah it does take some to take longer. I dont think hes ever going to be able to on large amount kf muscle just given his build and structure.
I just would have thought in a pre season where he has been limited it would have been a good opportunity to bump the calories right up.

It will be even harder in future pre seasons when he is able to be a lot more active.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averaged 27, 29, 26 and 25 disposals a game in 2016, 18, 19 and 20. That 25 coming from shortened quarters.

Elite may not quite be the word. In comparison to Harris Morrison it's elite though.
Hunter is one of the best wingers in the league, very good by foot like Harry but he wins it all the time easily, he is quick aswell.

Morrison is an interesting one because I actually have no idea who his AFL comparison player is. We all enjoy these. 'Moore could be our Kane Lambert' tickles me now Moorey has kicked more goals in a season than Kane ever has.

Harry Morrison is just a slight, no fuss, neat and tidy footballer with smarts and skill who doesn't accumulate enough to ever really hurt the opposition. But when he plays he generally contributes enough. If he could get his ceiling to peak Jared Polec we'd be absolutely rolling in wing depth.
Maybe an Osborne or Ladson type?

Averaged 27, 29, 26 and 25 disposals a game in 2016, 18, 19 and 20. That 25 coming from shortened quarters.

Elite may not quite be the word. In comparison to Harry Morrison it's elite though.
Sorry mate thought it was Morrison that you were posting about, not Hunter.

Absolute negative crap. So sick of 'if X is getting games it means we suck' comments that completely discount players improving or being better suited to Sam's new gameplan.
We have very negative fans (victims of success I assume)

Still remember the game schoenmakers dominated Hawkins and did his knee.
It was schoenmakers fault Hawkins kicked 2 goals after he did his knee...

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back