Autopsy Suns v Cats - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Thursday May 16th 7:00pm - (TIO Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You're yet to point out the oxymoronic part of the post. You're implying there would be better signs for the Cats going forward if the veterans starred and the youngsters were hopeless.
Mate…for Christ sake just accept the goodly times are over.

Bartel is not coming back.

danster168

Playing the top team but we have far too many players out of form at the moment (Petracca, Oliver, Viney, Petty, Van Rooyen) to name a few. May and Lever will clamp Cameron and Hawkins but it'll be guys like Gryan Miers or Henry that combine for 6 goals. I predict a loss but I have no fear factor playing Geelong. I think our mids smack theirs when we're even playing average footy. But we're playing poor footy at the moment.
the top team on current form yes. or 2nd to gws. it's close.
You were probably drunk, but here are the receipts anyway, captain hindsight.

Meanwhile I've never once said Geelong were the best team in it. I said we were in the pack of 7 contenders, which we were. There's been a big drop off since.

Cry us a Barwon river…

I fully expected us to get our pants pulled down, even with Cameron, Dangerfield, Duncan and Hawkins. Not the first time and won't be the last time that Gold Coast does a number on us at home.

The Suns have played seven games already in Qld or NT (and lost once, against the Lions). They only play five more up there. So I think it's reasonable to suggest that how they perform away from home will ultimately determine whether they're in the mix come September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully expected us to get our pants pulled down, even with Cameron, Dangerfield, Duncan and Hawkins. Not the first time and won't be the last time that Gold Coast does a number on us at home.

The Suns have played seven games already in Qld or NT (and lost once, against the Lions). They only play five more up there. So I think it's reasonable to suggest that how they perform away from home will ultimately determine whether they're in the mix come September.
Yep ok…you’re hurting

I won’t destroy you with more factual facts of reality

top of the ladder yes. I said I rated you guys like 4-6 or something along those lines.
You said top on current form.

Meanwhile I never once said Geelong were anything more than "in the pack". They were tracking for top 4 (silly to say otherwise) but now need to bounce back just to remain in the top 8.

This is yet another one of your failed "gotchas".

That feeling when another supporter base wins three flags and is still so headf**ed four years later that a one off score like this against your own team can actually bring you some enjoyment because of comments like this one
Oh come now.
One of your club champs, and current head of your club, adjusted the rules of the game after trialling them at your club.

It wasn't on you, and certainly you wouldn't have chosen that to happen, cause it obviously looks, well, bad.

but it did happen.

and now suddenly Ange-ball defending under the new game structure? life is funny, the way it all turns out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Suns v Cats - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Thursday May 16th 7:00pm - (TIO Stadium)

Back