Autopsy Swans by 79 over North

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Didn't expect that after a closely contested first quarter and a bit we just exploded midway through the 2nd Quarter and never looked back.

We seem to have changed our style another low pressure game from us in the tackle count

37 scoring shots many behinds way to many easy sitters missed but a great response from the last 2 weeks.

Welcome Home GIF

McInerney injury aside that could not have gone better. Not sure how we slot Parker into the side with Heeney back next week but he's not going out of the 22

Pleased with that, needed to be ruthless and display a strong response after the last fortnight. Cream rose to the top after quarter time, stoppage work was fantastic today and we were able to punish them well of their mistakes.

Happy to see so many contributors with the absence of Heeney, really effective with it when winning the ball back in the defensive half, just a complete team performance really. Hopefully Juzzy is ok too.

I think Parker's mid fwd balance was quite good, I mean north suck but Parker was full of beans and that's was great to see.

There's almost a case to make him sub, but if he is moving like that he has to start,

I think Fox would fall out of the half forward spot as Harsh as that is

Most will say Adams, but if he is sub just drop him , and I thought he and Parker showed they can both play together.

All academic if Jmac is out

Just good to win again

Was better just watching the game

Pleasing, acceptable, time to really sharpen up for the tilt.

Mills and Parker back is nice, like how they were used. Will be interesting to see if we rotate through the mids a bit more

Key forwards a tune up is nice. Logan looking seriously good today.

Scoreboard avenues is good

I'm sure Juzzy will be back but disappointing

Let's go Swans let's win this damn thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McInerney injury aside that could not have gone better. Not sure how we slot Parker into the side with Heeney back next week but he's not going out of the 22
I’d assume Heeney just comes in for McI.

Parker is an upgrade on Wicks …. even if as a permanent forward.

Next week is a massive test, but turning North into a speed bump was nice!

Pleasing, acceptable, time to really sharpen up for the tilt.

Mills and Parker back is nice, like how they were used. Will be interesting to see if we rotate through the mids a bit more

Key forwards a tune up is nice. Logan looking seriously good today.

Scoreboard avenues is good

I'm sure Juzzy will be back but disappointing

Let's go Swans let's win this damn thing

But the behinds! all the behinds!

Also I dgaf where people stand on Parker- some think he is a superstar some think he should have played vfl (the coach 🤣) some want to marry him, some don't, but whatever you think the guy has played over 280 games and to see him come on the field to a wild crowd was a genuinely awesome
moment ,
emotional to be honest.

Every player around him when he goaled , ****en fantastic

Today we showed this developing team exactly where they sit at the moment. A developed team should do this to a young, highly developing team. We should have also done this to Saints & Freo. I think Freo are overrated. They play a similar game to GWS. We put GWS to the sword in the first game & should have done it in the second.

Some of the footy from the second onward was SCINTILLATING!!! The last half we terrorised them. Mills & Parkse back is effing wonderful. Parkse had 9 tackles in a half. Eff me. Mills monstered them. Logan killed their backs, so did Paps. Hayden should have kicked 4. We are even stronger now. Next week Heens comes back. The Lions should be worried.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans by 79 over North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back