Autopsy Swans by 79 over North

Remove this Banner Ad

When the pressure was on I though Roberts looked more unsure than earlier in the year .

Lot of mental stuff in footy, Campbell finally looks composed but he also didn't get as many touches as I thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I dgaf where people stand on Parker- some think he is a superstar some think he should have played vfl (the coach ) some want to marry him, some don't, but whatever you think the guy has played over 280 games and to see him come on the field to a wild crowd was a genuinely awesome
moment ,
emotional to be honest.

Every player around him when he goaled , ****en fantastic
Absolutely. He has been a star for us, warrior-like, showed he's not done (though the numbers of those who said he was is being overstated).

North weren't that great, but it was definitely a more fired up Parker than he was before the suspension.

Would be happy with him coming into the 22 (said I would have him in for Heeney earlier in the week, until we said Mills too). Turns out my apprehension about bringing in 2 players off a long break was unfounded.

Parker and Mills back in just feels right.
They gave so much pressure & leadership. You don't win multiple Bob Skilton Medals & get runner up in the Brownlow without being a great footballer & Luke proved just what we missed. He was sensational. Tay Adams was quiet. He will probably go out or be Sub because Parkse won't be. One of the highest accumulators the second half, most tackles for the game.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolutely. He has been a star for us, warrior-like, showed he's not done (though the numbers of those who said he was is being overstated).

North weren't that great, but it was definitely a more fired up Parker than he was before the suspension.

Would be happy with him coming into the 22 (said I would have him in for Heeney earlier in the week, until we said Mills too). Turns out my apprehension about bringing in 2 players off a long break was unfounded.

Next week will be a test for both of course . Brisbane at the Gabba is a lot different.

Parker was moving very very well haven't seen that since early last year.

I was all about a thrashing and we got it, very pleasing.
Parker was awesome and those who dribbled on about “hack kicks” etc need to smarten up and realise the man is a champion.
I get it norf are a joke but we as a club needed this big time. To get that slick ball ball memovent going again was great to see.

Parker and Mills back in just feels right.

certainly seemed that way ... just their presence, apart from anything else ... that was a generally far more composed effort today, taking control in the second quarter and going on with it
against a team in a bit of form

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans by 79 over North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back