News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Go read some of the attitudes in the boys club thread on the MB. Nothing will ever be done imo. The game will always be used by individuals to make very good money with side deals & kick backs. I’m also of the firm belief the AFL plant people on BF to divert attention away from these things.
I don't think so. Hey what's that over there!?

John Longmire on Franklin's 1000 goals
"other priorities ,, usually takes care of itself when doing everything else right"

07JUL21: Swans lockdown/The Age
Another game another week away from their families.

08JUL21: Oliver Florent interview/RSN
08JUL21: Jake Lloyd interview/ SEN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

08JUL21: Justin McInerney/SEN
We do seem to be getting a run of media, esp on Hutchy the Jabberers station.

Should we be concerned?
We should be thrilled. Every bit of coverage which helps a kid listen to a Swans player is gold.

We do seem to be getting a run of media, esp on Hutchy the Jabberers station.

Should we be concerned?
We are based in Melbourne at the moment so possibly perceived to be more easily accessible to the Melbourne media. It’s hard to forget about us if we are on the front door step.

Yesterday when this pic came up i posted and it apparently offended some .
I was relating to the time Dane was spotted somewhere out enjoying a cigarette . I used what was a common nickname for a ciggy , the same as if someone says can i bot a Dart , That's all it meant , nothing more , nothing less . The PC pack must have been out in full !
So what was the common nickname for a ciggy that was so offensive? I can’t think of one. Durries, cancer sticks, coffin nails...

So what was the common nickname for a ciggy that was so offensive? I can’t think of one. Durries, cancer sticks, coffin nails...

I am guessing it was '****'.

One of the beauties of English and its various forms of slang is the one word can have multiple meanings. It is why the language lends itself to puns, double entendres and the like.

I am guessing it was '****'.

One of the beauties of English and its various forms of slang is the one word can have multiple meanings. It is why the language lends itself to puns, double entendres and the like.
Ah, yes, of course. Probably why the French don't dig puns. They already have a word for everything.

Ah, yes, of course. Probably why the French don't dig puns. They already have a word for everything.

The French and Italians have formal committees that decide on whether a word will be formally admitted into recognised language. IIRC the Milanese control the Italian committee,

I love you all but swear to god keeping you lot on topic is like herding cats:tongueoutv1:

so have some power rankings and a vid on whether Buddy makes 1000 this season or the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back