Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I emailed member support today suggesting they treat VFL more like AFLW. Separate player list, fixture, teams before games, match reports, ladder. I'm sure I'll get a nice positive response but it will be interesting to see if maybe a few others did it too that we would get something.
Could have posted this in VFL but I think this is the right place eh Ticky009 ?

I emailed member support today suggesting they treat VFL more like AFLW. Separate player list, fixture, teams before games, match reports, ladder. I'm sure I'll get a nice positive response but it will be interesting to see if maybe a few others did it too that we would get something.
Could have posted this in VFL but I think this is the right place eh Ticky009 ?

There is a separate player list and fixture on the website for the VFL and teams before games are sent out over our social media. It's match reports where they are very hit and miss.

Edit: From the Home Page, under Teams select VFL and it brings you to this page.

1706948737865.png

Last edited:
There is a separate player list and fixture on the website for the VFL and teams before games are sent out over our social media. It's match reports where they are very hit and miss.

Edit: From the Home Page, under Teams select VFL and it brings you to this page.

View attachment 1897924
My home page in the app looks nothing like this. It has no link to teams. 😱

Good read in the Telegraph with Sam Reid , really good story.
I was watching 12 the other night on FF and he was so influential in us winning the flag.
Some will bag him on here no matter what he does , but the fact remains that if fit he is important to us

Good read in the Telegraph with Sam Reid , really good story.
I was watching 12 the other night on FF and he was so influential in us winning the flag.
Some will bag him on here no matter what he does , but the fact remains that if fit he is important to us
‘If Fit’ are the key words Bedders - agree with your post.

04FEB24: Swans Daily Media
Bit weird reading Leon Cameron talk about the Swans now in his new role:tongueoutv1:

Sam Reid article - paywalled

“I was open with the club about that, that I wanted to go again. And they were really honest with me and said we’ll see how you go with the rehab. And if I had hiccups in the rehab and it didn’t go according to plan, it probably wouldn’t have looked like getting that extra year."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the 36 second mark to around the 9 minute mark they talk about the Swans.

Geez they were spot on there with everything but then wildly off the mark with McLean. Literally all of his best games last year came when he was forward and a second ruck.

Geez they were spot on there with everything but then wildly off the mark with McLean. Literally all of his best games last year came when he was forward and a second ruck.

Yes I was thinking the same. The rest was quite accurate but they got McLean wrong. His issue is inconsistency, he is actually quite damaging as a forward on his day. He just needs to bring that to more games.

Oddly enough both McLean and Amartey have the same issue. Both are capable of kicking 3 or 4 goals in a game, but they are also capable of going missing and not kicking any goals. Both have the talent though.

Lachlan McKirdy
@LMcKirdy7

Sydney Swans with a “major club announcement” today at 2pm. Exactly 30 days until their season opener at the SCG.
Me all morning ahead of what will probably be some boring off-field corporate announcement

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back