Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

The idiots Brownless and Gaze have Ocker accents at parody levels. They are close to the Sports Bet voice over bloke who has the most reviled voice in Australia.

(most reviled by me anyway)

Brayshaw is the type of guy who would say things like

"There he is"

"Here's trouble"

"They let anyone in here"

when you walk into the pub.
"WA-HEEEEYYYY"

Warms up a few times, then belts it out on the siren. I will also take every opportunity to post this video.

The idiots Brownless and Gaze have Ocker accents at parody levels. They are close to the Sports Bet voice over bloke who has the most reviled voice in Australia.

(most reviled by me anyway)
Gaze?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw is the type of guy who would say things like

"There he is"

"Here's trouble"

"They let anyone in here"

when you walk into the pub.
Fraser Gehrig was going to pulverize both him and G.Lyon when he caught up with them once after potting him. Both scampered out of the venue like scared rats once they spotted him. Surprise surprise.

Fraser Gehrig was going to pulverize both him and G.Lyon when he caught up with them once after potting him. Both scampered out of the venue like scared rats once they spotted him. Surprise surprise.
To be fair I too would run in fear of Gehrig, and I haven't even wronged him!

that's pretty weird ... it's more like gehrig confiscated the pie rather than stole it ... then popped it down on the floor (!?!) for a while til the kid woke up to himself or something

The video is being played in reverse, you can see the pie "appearing" as he eats it ;)

The video is being played in reverse, you can see the pie "appearing" as he eats it ;)

yeah, but there's an obvious sense of smugness in the kid because he is about to take out his spare pie, which he'd stashed in his beanie to keep warm
take that, fraser gehrig!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back