Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

The only decent one on that is Glenn Mcfarlane , the rest like Clarke and Ralph are parasites . 3 nights of journo's to fill content
I make no judgement,Iknow what to expect from Murdoch employees - but - if you want footy gossip, its a pretty good source. 👍

Latest from Lachie McKirdy, focus seems to be on the Dean Cox side of things

To be fair, that would require more than a few commentators knowing who Jake Lloyd actually is, a feat even one of the commentators mentioned the other day when they called him the most underrated player of the last decade because he's been so good for the Swans yet no one outside of the Swans knows who he is.
I think BT's known for a while.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is rubbish reporting from a Swans perspective. We are two games clear and it's us that need to stop Neale and Brisbane. We just never quite get the plaudits, it all a subtle knock on the Swans. Fluck the establishment
Yep, terrible piece - Lions deserve to be premiership favourite? WTH????
How do we stop Neale?
How about how do they stop Heeney, Warner, Gulden?

And I see the games been moved to the SCG, cool.....

This is rubbish reporting from a Swans perspective. We are two games clear and it's us that need to stop Neale and Brisbane. We just never quite get the plaudits, it all a subtle knock on the Swans. Fluck the establishment

mccluggage is arguably more damaging these days, but i agree with your point ... we've got neale, so brisbane should be asked: who's gonna stop heeney, warner, gulden, rowbottom ... parker!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back