Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of the Vic media wouldn't even know of the Anzac bridge and think it's the harbour bridge

The iron cove bridge is a bilf!

Bridge I'd Like to Fabricate

The only reason I liked when Eddy as pies chairman was at the end of each game the cameras would pan onto him especially after a loss.
God he cold look so sour always made me chuckle.
But some of the absolute garbage that flows out of his mouth and keeps on flowing out his mouth is just repulsive.

The Gladesville bridge is a BILTBU

Bridge I'd like to blow up. It gives me the Heebie Jeebies.
used to scare the crap out of me as a kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theory is that the bye weekend before finals has evened it up a tad for the bottom 4 of the 8 - at least the phenomenon of straight sets exits appears to coincide with the introduction of the bye, so there is correlation if not causality.
Yep. When precisely 1/4 of the top-four finishers are going out in straight sets, it would seem like there's not much advantage for the qualifying final losers despite playing at home.

It’s not great to lose the captain, even if it’s just for the PF. But given the role he’s mostly been playing he’s probably the one we have a competent most like-for-like replacement for.

NO. ABSOLUTELY NO. No ***ing 'Battle of the B#$&'. I hate it every single time they say that and I am campaigning for it to stop. What bridge and why? Supposedly the ANZAC bridge but I don't have a clue why. The suggestion is that all the Swans fans are on one side and GWS fans on the other which insults all the Swans fans that live everywhere but the eastern suburbs (to say nothing of the GWS players who mostly do live in the east). I have raised this with some of the players, including Mills this pre-season, and Mills was very receptive and said something vague like "yeah absolutely!"

I'm comfortable with Sydney Derby and I'm open to other ideas.
Sorry. I like it. BOB for the win!!!!!

That's fine, as I said, every week you seem to have a reason why we can't win and every week I have a reason why we can. Was it this morning you had us not winning because of our talls?
One of us will be right and one will be wrong, that's just the way it is and if you turn out to be right all power to you, it won't stop me being optimistic.
Optimism is great. One day, the Battle of the Bridge will be the hottest tickets in town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back