Preview Sydney Vs North Melbourne - A Danger Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think back up ruck is over rated. Not playing Gawn this weekend, but a smaller more mobile Xerri. Amartey/McDOnald/Fxx combo can take 3 or 4 each.

Yeah I don't expect those changes to happen, just that I'd love to see it as a spectacle. Parker, Hamling and Sheldrick especially would know they've got one chance to impress. It'd be ferocious.

Parker and Sheldrick might be ferocious for 2-3 quarters but reckon they'd fade.

Hamling in for Amartey makes more sense to me, since Joel hasn't being doing a lot of ruckwork. Roos have Teakle as well, bit bigger.

The three I would think most need a rest would be Grundy, Heeney & Rowbottom.

Unfortunately they're also the three I think we can least afford to be without in a game.

Heeney might get a rest this week (obvious reasons). Think we can rest Rowbottom for Parker one week or Sheldrick at the back end

Adams had more CBAs on the weekend than he did against GWS three weeks ago when we beat them in the middle.

If we started him rather than ridiculously subbed him we’d have not wrecked our structure no one will convince me being cute with the sub in an away game was a good idea. Sub him this week against North if need be.

Honestly a few weeks ago, I was strongly thinking about titling this game Sydney vs The bye, but since then two things have happened.

1. Sydney have fallen out of form (more on this and my theories later).
2. North not only have found a spine, but are actually playing some excellent football.

Final prediction
Sydney by 22 points, Bonz to have no concussion.

Awesome preview - well done

Ins: Parker Mills
Outs: Heeney Roberts
Sub: Wicks

Wouldn't mind seeing Campbell play in the front half. Parker and Adams rotate on ball in place of Heeney, Mills HB / Wing.
I don't think Parker is playing this weekend.

Adams from Sub to take Heeney spot
Fox will be Sub.
Roberts replaced by Mills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don't pick Parker as well this week, then I wouldn't blame him for losing faith...

I feel it's almost disrespectful to bring Mills straight back in and not Parker, considering Parker wasn't even injured the last 2 months, just serving a suspension.

He should be in our best 22 and needs to be in form going into finals.

We've just had 2 losses in a row, so surely there must be some changes other than the forced Heeney change???

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

I don't think Parker is playing this weekend.

Adams from Sub to take Heeney spot
Fox will be Sub.
Roberts replaced by Mills
Is it just me or is that not logically possible as Fox Heeney and Roberts were in the 22 to be replaced by Adams and Mills so we would still have a place in the 22 open if Fox is the sub? Parker's place?

Ins and Outs of 22
Out: Heeney Roberts Fox
In: Mills Parker Adams
Sub: Fox

I prefer fox in the back line.

Fox takes Roberts spot, Adams comes in to take Fox's vacated forward spot, Mills for Heeney.

Then when Heeney is back, in for 1 of Fox/campbell/wicks and Mills goes back. Fox/campbell/wicks sub (though a big part of me would like to see Heeney for Lloyd, and Mills to Hbf/wing but 0% chance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back