Preview Sydney Vs North Melbourne - A Danger Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has replaced Heeney in the side?
Officially it's Mills in for Heeney. But I suspect Adams will come into the 22 and take Heeney's midfield minutes.

Officially it's Mills in for Heeney. But I suspect Adams will come into the 22 and take Heeney's midfield minutes.
Hoping Adams is in the 22. If Mills is down back, Fox moves forward. I'd have Roberts as sub, but from the bench we have, I'd go Wicks as sub. Campbell to half forward.

Just going to drop this here from the Heeney thread.

After every goal, or 5th goal (at least get 4 or 5 runs at it). If Gabba crowds can get around it, so can we (and I say this as someone who will just be on the couch at home).

Isaac.Heeney, should be on
On the park, where he belongs
Bad decision, media drama
Should be sacked, that MRO

Can't post the explicit version.

The only game this season that I can recall a ticket giveaway for.

Timeslot doesn't help mind you.
Nor does North.

Against the good teams or in a heated final, id rather Parker playing deep forward instead of Amartey. Still not sold on the three tall lumbering forwards, none of which can (yet) rip a game apart against a good side.

If Reid was fit and in form it'd be a different story as he gets up the ground, more consistently takes a contested mark and applies good pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going to drop this here from the Heeney thread.

After every goal, or 5th goal (at least get 4 or 5 runs at it). If Gabba crowds can get around it, so can we (and I say this as someone who will just be on the couch at home).

Isaac.Heeney, should be on
On the park, where he belongs
Bad decision, media drama
Should be sacked, that MRO

Can't post the explicit version.
Pinching my idea 40 mins later lol

So you are saying he will play a quarter and a bit in 2,s and then come off for the rest of the game.Plays that then goes sub in the 1,s and has to come on early in the 1,s a big ask for him.
Pretty sure that reserves team was printed before the Heeney decision. Since then, Wicks elevated from emergency into the 23 so don't think there is any chance he plays in the VFL team.

Pretty sure that reserves team was printed before the Heeney decision. Since then, Wicks elevated from emergency into the 23 so don't think there is any chance he plays in the VFL team.
Surely not i could do the change in 5 minutes its literally changing like 40 characters across two things and then downloading the thing again or pressing save. It would be proper amateur hour to post it like 15 hours post Heeney decision

Surely not i could do the change in 5 minutes its literally changing like 40 characters across two things and then downloading the thing again or pressing save. It would be proper amateur hour to post it like 15 hours post Heeney decision
This is the Swans social media team we are talking about here.

Would be the first instance I can ever recall of someone being in the senior 23 also being named in the reserves team.

With Wicks named in both teams, is there a possibility there's another player, such as Hayward, who they may omit tomorrow?

I only suggest Hayward, because he's been playing with a sore knee, and they may rest him tomorrow?

Bonz do you have any insider info on peak training loads - would be delighted if that’s the case, not as an excuse for our form but because i think that’s a brilliant plan for finals.
Maybe the training Wizards can enlighten us? Sides that are almost certain to make finals up their training loads over a period of weeks after the bye. Cats, Tigers, Eagles all did. Because we were a young team in 22 we did not. But this year with more maturity & the score on the board, I think this ixifXXs probably the case.

Our pressure must rise. The Pressure Ratings in the last games have been woeful. We also let GWS back in the last quarter & a half by easing off. Our inability to play a whole game is hurting us greatly. We apply optimum pressure, over 200, for an average of betwen 40 minutes & 50 minutes every match. In the last two weeks it has been less. Between 20 & 35 minutes.

I am hoping we make a better show of it tomorrow

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back