News Team V Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

is anyone bothering to watch...? schulz with a MASSSSIVE hanger!! motlop lining up on a wing too

Yeah watching...

Schulz is looking lively.
Ebert is looking fumbly.

Jeez I like the look of Banner ... we have a player here.

Westhoff is playing like he is definately on his last chance - presenting well, just needs some better delivery.

22 mins in to the 1st quater.

Motlop 1 touch so far... :thumbsdown:

Triple M taking every opportunity they get to remind us the Camry's beat Geelong last night. :thumbsdown:

Broadbent 7 possessions :thumbsu:

Schulz's mark :thumbsu:

Won't get my hopes up but we're going ok so far...

nash has burnt it a couple of times, banner and harding seem to play more on instinct than structure which we need right now, hoff is in the square which is better. still a few suspects chipping it around in the back until theres a good enough opportunity to turn it over.

the way the commentators talk about hoff is like he is a special guest infant playing in an AFL team for a game.. missed a set shot after a goal but i like him much much more playing like a forward

kane goals and we're in the front, we look alright..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff from Salts so far.

Watching or listening on the radio?

He's playing down back, but we're actually taking advantage of his kicking skills this week which is good. A very Hurn like kick from the middle of the field straight to a leading Schulz. :thumbsu:
Listening on the radio....Have Austar so no FTA channels apart from sbs and abc. :thumbsdown:

I nominate Paul Stewart for the inaugural Michael Wilson Hard-As-**** Award

Gone very defensive in the seond quarter.

A Salter holding free kick 30m out (when the ball was near the centre) - costs us a goal.

Nash falls over and P Stewart runs into the post instead of easily touching it through - costs us another goal.

A runner infringement and they just had another shot on goal.. but fell short.

Falling apart at the seams here...

And the Bulldogs have kicked four in a row.

Our intensity has dropped away dreadfully.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Team V Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back