televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Howard's dishonesty now being shown front and centre... and he dodged that question from Rudd too!

**** me, could Rodent have performed any worse?

ohhhh Howard you ****ing prick...sucking up to the people he called the 'mob' a few years back when they were protesting against the war in Iraq...was around 300,000 people in Sydney alone if I remember.

slimy piece of shit...

"Against" if you are going to use such a broad term then explain yourself. By "Against" do you mean plant road side bombs and strap TNT to your body and drive into large groups of your own people?... I never knew they had such a hate for each other. Are you saying all these bombs going of on the road and in highly populated regions where large numbers of the Iraqi people mingle are from their own free loving citizens? Moron :rolleyes:

if your talking about attacks on coalition forces then iraqis are doing that.

note AQ were a non event in iraq TILL the US illegally invaded.

EXCEPT OF COURSE for the AQ base PROTECTED by the USAF lol

as for hate for each other, i think you must be completely naive if you don't know that iraq was an artificial creation by western forces after WW2 and included persians, turkomen, kurds, arabs, etc. yes they do hate each other.

but one thing the sunni's and shi'ites BOTH want the US out and are attacking the US and their allies.

you don't know much do you?

what was the point of having them ask each other questions? neither of them have answered the questions put forth

(although, admittedly, Rudd's random tangents have been much better worded)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Verdict: Rudd clear winner.

Howard was negative througout the campaign and did not saying anything about the future really.

if your talking about attacks on coalition forces then iraqis are doing that.

note AQ were a non event in iraq TILL the US illegally invaded.

EXCEPT OF COURSE for the AQ base PROTECTED by the USAF lol

as for hate for each other, i think you must be completely naive if you don't know that iraq was an artificial creation by western forces after WW2 and included persians, turkomen, kurds, arabs, etc. yes they do hate each other.

but one thing the sunni's and shi'ites BOTH want the US out and are attacking the US and their allies.

you don't know much do you?
No shit they both want the US out. Do you have any idea as to what would happen if everyone packed up their bags and left the country? They don't have the current infrastructure and training to look after the country and control the extremists who will murder to try and get control of the country. There were less road side bombings and murders taking place to the public eye, what about the dictatorship that treated its people like dirt and tortured and killed anyone who dared express their opinion? I guess you think that is better than making an attempt to give the country a chance at reaching some level of freedom and expression. After all, since it was all taking place behind closed doors that makes it alright. I'm sure you are aware of Darfur, I hold the opinion that a similar state of affairs would occur if everyone left the country in its current state.

Remove this Banner Ad

televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back