televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Howard has a two-election lead at his disposal, it's going to take more than one poor debate performance to lose Government

His inability to articulate his message much beyond "70% of Labor's front bench are unionists" and "17% interest rates" must be a concern for the Libs though. They must be starting to questing if the fear campaign alone can win it.

Yeah, it was pretty obviously that your knowledge of the region was seriously lacking. Thanks for admitting it.
Wow, you obviously can't pick-up sarcasm.. Read my previous post :rolleyes: Before you said that it was Iraqis blowing up Americans, I'm telling you the main blowing up is occurring between extremists between the Shiiet and Sunni's, not "Iraqis" and "Americans". :rolleyes: You so easily suggest that "Iraqis" are murderers.

The ABC just said Channel Nine were told to stop using the worm on the live broadcast or their feed would be cut, Channel Nine refused, so The Press Council who were running the debate cut Channel Nine's live feed of the debate, but Channel Nine picked up an illegal tv feed from somewhere else and kept using the worm. Classic stuff.:)

No shit they both want the US out. Do you have any idea as to what would happen if everyone packed up their bags and left the country? They don't have the current infrastructure and training to look after the country and control the extremists who will murder to try and get control of the country. There were less road side bombings and murders taking place to the public eye, what about the dictatorship that treated its people like dirt and tortured and killed anyone who dared express their opinion? I guess you think that is better than making an attempt to give the country a chance at reaching some level of freedom and expression. After all, since it was all taking place behind closed doors that makes it alright. I'm sure you are aware of Darfur, I hold the opinion that a similar state of affairs would occur if everyone left the country in its current state.

nice wall of text learn about paragraphs.

and why don't they have infrastructure? oh thats right the US blew it up!

and where is the infrastructure coming from? the US LOL billions mission, oil being shipped out and the country is in a civil war anyway.

what is the US protecting? the oil infrastructure and the capital the rest of the country has been handed over pretty much to regional warlords.

you really need to read wider than white house press releases.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, you obviously can't pick-up sarcasm.. Read my previous post :rolleyes: Before you said that it was Iraqis blowing up Americans, I'm telling you the main blowing up is occurring between extremists between the Shiiet and Sunni's, not "Iraqis" and "Americans". :rolleyes: You so easily suggest that "Iraqis" are murderers.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Now you can explain to me why Iraqis who kill each other are "terrorists", as Howard claimed.

nice wall of text learn about paragraphs.

and why don't they have infrastructure? oh thats right the US blew it up!

and where is the infrastructure coming from? the US LOL billions mission, oil being shipped out and the country is in a civil war anyway.

what is the US protecting? the oil infrastructure and the capital the rest of the country has been handed over pretty much to regional warlords.

you really need to read wider than white house press releases.:rolleyes:
Knew you would be one of those guys :rolleyes:... That's why prices of oil have risen here and in the US, genius :rolleyes:.. You are a waste of time. You are so right, before the US decided to go into Iraq, Iraq was in a beautiful state where the countries wealth was distributed evenly to the masses. Government officials just happened to live in gold palaces. You must have a short memory if you believe the country was in a good state before the invasion.

His inability to articulate his message much beyond "70% of Labor's front bench are unionists" and "17% interest rates" must be a concern for the Libs though. They must be starting to questing if the fear campaign alone can win it.

Howard stuffed it

Howard 'over the last ten years entreprenurism has triumphed, making a few very rich' nothing wrong with that but to the public thats like saying used car salesman are our main priority

Remove this Banner Ad

televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back