televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the world would blame the 'coalition of the willing' for directly causing a foreseeable civil war that led to the death of tens or hundreds of thousands of people. That's some great humanitarian work right there.
Oh OK, so if they leave they are the cause of future blood shed. Yet if they stay they are terrorists who are invading another country. Work it out Boris, which is it?

loved rudd throwing it back at him saying 70% of liberal MPs are liberal party staffers LOL

sounds like some of the howard support crew are just as incompetent and don't like 'facts' or 'truth'.

lol

howard didn't answer once about the 22% when he was treasurer or his deficit budgets

lol

a lot of ownage on howard and seems a fair bit of ownage on some of his support crew here.

the only hypocrites are those that justify the illegal invasion of iraq and those that try and silence others.

don't let 'facts' get in the way of your debating LOL.
I didn't actually support the invasion of Iraq. I stated that it wasn't much better before the invasion and now that they are there, its no good leaving in its current state. The country will turn into a Darfur, what will your group of people be doing once that happens? Make them go back in?

all 5 said Rudd won reasonably convincingly. They went on after that?
I admittedly missed the first bit but the last 20 minutes they've had rather conservative journalists saying that Rudd won but "only by a whisker". They've been saying that Howard won on substance etc. They're basically being incredibly kind to little Johny.

Oh OK, so if they leave they are the cause of future blood shed. Yet if they stay they are terrorists who are invading another country. Work it out Boris, which is it?

I think he may be suggesting the policy failure was going there in the first place.

Just a guess though

howard didn't answer once about the 22% when he was treasurer or his deficit budgets

a lot of ownage on howard and seems a fair bit of ownage on some of his support crew here.

bigfooty is dominated by the left. You should expect nothing else.

As for the first part, that was like 30 years ago, I'm amazed it is still an issue surely this should have been brought up many times before?

I marked Howard the winner.

I am not sure , I watched the wormless ABC and I gave it to Mr. Rudd - just.

Crikey - the man could talk the leg off an iron pot. :eek:

Mr. Howard made up a lot of ground on the education debate at the end when He said that having student that could read , write and add up would be a good thing.

He hit the nail perfectly on the head with that.

I admittedly missed the first bit but the last 20 minutes they've had rather conservative journalists saying that Rudd won but "only by a whisker". They've been saying that Howard won on substance etc. They're basically being incredibly kind to little Johny.

Gotta love that Murdoch-owned media.

Ladies and gentlemen I believe in a great Australia. Where the Labor government can mock Liberals spending on ads for work choices, yet fund the unions millions in their ad campaigns against work choices. I believe that together we can work together and cut carbon emissions, although I have no solution I propose joining the Kyoto protocol and reaching targets by 2050, although I don't actually know what they are. We should install broadband and pull out statistics that neglect to take into account recent factors and circumstances. Together with Julia Guilard we will work together and help the working class family, those who make money in this country should be taxed at a higher percent than those who make less, because I believe in equality for the people. I should decide on how people spend the surplice instead of letting them make their own choices, because I represent the people and I can speak for all.

I think he may be suggesting the policy failure was going there in the first place.

Just a guess though
Wow hind sight is a bitch huh, can you predict what other mistakes the world might make so we can have some warning. How about instead of bitching you propose something that actually helps the situation instead of blaming people? It's so easy to sit back and wait for people to act and judge their actions, especially on this level, try offering something constructive in your beliefs. Should they retreat from the country? If you believe they should what would you suggest they do if a full scale civil war breaks out?

Ladies and gentlemen I believe in a great Australia. Where the Labor government can mock Liberals spending on ads for work choices, yet fund the unions millions in their ad campaigns against work choices. I believe that together we can work together and cut carbon emissions, although I have no solution I propose joining the Kyoto protocol and reaching targets by 2050, although I don't actually know what they are. We should install broadband and pull out statistics that neglect to take into account recent factors and circumstances. Together with Julia Guilard we will work together and help the working class family, those who make money in this country should be taxed at a higher percent than those who make less, because I believe in equality for the people. I should decide on how people spend the surplice instead of letting them make their own choices, because I represent the people and I can speak for all.

2 things -

1. It's Gillard. No 'u'.

2. The highlighted section above... Thank you for accurately describing how government works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure , I watched the wormless ABC and I gave it to Mr. Rudd - just.

Crikey - the man could talk the leg off an iron pot. :eek:

Mr. Howard made up a lot of ground on the education debate at the end when He said that having student that could read , write and add up would be a good thing.

He hit the nail perfectly on the head with that.

I watched wormless as well. Howard won on global warming. Rudd came across as using the problem for political gain. Howard was much more pragmatic. O'K a problem. What can we do.

Judging the whole debate on that may seem unfair. But given it was supposed to be a labor strength and a coalition weakness, I reckon Howard made a gain.

The rest was status quo.

there's still a month to go...for all we know howard threw this debate to make labor raging favourite

there is a forest of sleeves and a million tricks in each of them

and the race card wasn't even played

Surplice? That wasn't a word under little Johnnie's new regime!
You Fail.

Thank god that at last an ALP leader had the balls to bring up the Rodents pathetic record as Treasurer of this nation under the failed Fraser government.
Rudd one hands down and just showed Howard up as the washed hasbeen he has become and interestingly Costello when he was mentioned fared worse.

there's still a month to go...for all we know howard threw this debate to make labor raging favourite

there is a forest of sleeves and a million tricks in each of them

and the race card wasn't even played

He is a brilliantly clever genius then as he threw it badly. If I was a "liberal" supporter I would hope JWH has a Mr.Bigglesworth type cat in his lap.

I watched wormless as well. Howard won on global warming. Rudd came across as using the problem for political gain. Howard was much more pragmatic. O'K a problem. What can we do.

Judging the whole debate on that may seem unfair. But given it was supposed to be a labor strength and a coalition weakness, I reckon Howard made a gain.

The rest was status quo.

Agree.

Ladies and gentlemen I believe in a great Australia. Where the Labor government can mock Liberals spending on ads for work choices, yet fund the unions millions in their ad campaigns against work choices.

I stopped reading there, as you simply don't know what you are talking about.

1.) Labour doesn’t fund the unions. The unions fund Labour.

2.) Spending money owned by the unions is completely different to spending money owned by the taxpayer.

Bleh I feel dumber for having to state this.

I stopped reading there, as you simply don't know what you are talking about.

1.) Labour doesn’t fund the unions. The unions fund Labour.

2.) Spending money owned by the unions is completely different to spending money owned by the taxpayer.

Bleh I feel dumber for having to state this.

You wonder how much this bloke is getting paid - under workchoices (sic) it wouldn't be much on a Sunday night.

HJ is clueless.

Wow hind sight is a bitch huh, can you predict what other mistakes the world might make so we can have some warning.

What hindsight? Quit the revisionism.

How about instead of bitching you propose something that actually helps the situation instead of blaming people? It's so easy to sit back and wait for people to act and judge their actions

Oh right, now it's our responsibility to clean up this mess. Good one.

Remove this Banner Ad

televised debate(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back