Game Day The Chronicles of Brisbania: The Lions, The Switch of Mackay to the Wardrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

1pe6sk.jpg

Otten waaaay too pumped after that last goal. Tells me he's acutely aware he's on a knife edge re. JJ's eventual return.

I think it was more to do with the fact it was a "buzzer beater" that he got excited....

Cmon, the guy missed over 900 days of footy... let him have a yell when he kicks a goal like that without being criticized

Otten waaaay too pumped after that last goal. Tells me he's acutely aware he's on a knife edge re. JJ's eventual return.
Nothing wrong with celebrating a good goal.

Do you want to remove all emotion?

Brisbane turnovers and skill errors keeping us in the game. Gallucci and Greenwood been very impressive so far. Brouch and Ratkins have been disappointing. Brouch looks flat out lazy despite his possession count and Rat is making some really simple errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better quarter more like the Crows we know. We must bury them now and get back some of that % we've lost. 2 more big quarters needed, no slacking off.
THE MIGHTY THOR HAS ARRIVED.

Brad Crouch has been OK, but he's copying his brother in that he's not damaging the opposition with his disposals.

Respectfully disagree at least two of his handballs have been goal assists

so swap dougie for wigg in a few weeks? who else? kelly for cheney? otten for jenkins, if he starts throwing his weight around?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Chronicles of Brisbania: The Lions, The Switch of Mackay to the Wardrobe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back