Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Very true. They were 4th with 6 weeks to go and missed the final. The media should have torn them a new one but didn’t.

They are massively protected.
I have no issue with the media going soft on Port over their poor performance, as I want Ken to coach them forever.

We finished close to Port yet most of us were extremely critical of our poor year & opportunity lost... because we have higher expectations... which is a good thing!

Anybody thinking of listening to Sen Adelaide via AM radio think again. The frequency isn't even available on my 2016 Hyundai i30 car sterep. It only goes up to 1620.
I'd imagine many would be in the same boat.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
What will be the frequency

Anybody thinking of listening to Sen Adelaide via AM radio think again. The frequency isn't even available on my 2016 Hyundai i30 car sterep. It only goes up to 1620.

Digital via phone and Blutooth.

I listen to SEN a bit. They have a lot of ads.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Digital via phone and Blutooth.

I listen to SEN a bit. They have a lot of ads.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Of course that's an option but it isn't convenient for everyone and many don't want to pay for the data.
If it isn't easily accessible in all forms people won't bother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The greatest delusion Port fans have ever believed is that there is an anti-Port bias in the media in SA. They are the most heavily protected species around!
And that’s a great thing. The longer they are protected, the longer it will take for them to realise kern is hopeless and their development team sucks

Mark Aiston perhaps?

There is NO way the new SEN Adelaide will work.

It didn't work before and it is less of a chance of working now.

Can't wait for it to languish in the ratings and Kane to come crawling back to fiveaa with his tail between his legs.
Or preferably for him to die with it

Was happy to see the SEN announcement until I saw he is the head of it. Bad move IMO unless he takes a more balanced view or has a good co host

Can't wait to hear kane talking bout port more.

Does this mean that 6pm show on AA is done?
Given that’s my drive home that’s good news that at least there will be a change there so hopefully an improvement

Current show is either cornes talking rubbish, them going over the same topics they have talked about countless times or both

Or preferably for him to die with it

Was happy to see the SEN announcement until I saw he is the head of it. Bad move IMO unless he takes a more balanced view or has a good co host
he has a weekly spot on melbournes SEN where he is the opposite to balanced. i'd say that's what we should expect

I am lucky my car goes up that far but the quality is poor.

I can only presume this is the first step, as you say listing on bluetooth is an option but not always convenient.

We only have a DAB+ radio in the house so unless they can negotiate a deal there then that's a problem as well.

Given that’s my drive home that’s good news that at least there will be a change there so hopefully an improvement

Current show is either cornes talking rubbish, them going over the same topics they have talked about countless times or both
Probably will be replaced with a best of KG lol...

Wouldn’t be so sure on that, he used to do Saturday mornings for a bit and even did the afternoon shift at one point.

and he was special comments man for port games on AA aswell until he was employed by croc media

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back