Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand Crocmedia sponsor Port, so don't expect an expose anytime soon.

Add that to us being about the only club to freeze them out and it's not hard to see the results

I think it's more than sponsorship too, I think CrocMedia own all of the digital signage rights at their games and on sell them? So any negativity actually potentially costs CrocMedia money.

Given they let Mark Williams and Kornes sprout the tied to a tree naked nonsense you'd think this would lead off the show.
It's selected and targeted attacks .....more ratings to attack the Crows

Absolutely hilarious that both Kane and even Tredders run with the "We don't comment on unverified stories" line.
:think: Doesn't seem to affect non-Port supporting organizations

upload_2018-10-24_19-14-9.png

Given they let Mark Williams and Kornes sprout the tied to a tree naked nonsense you'd think this would lead off the show.
That was verified though...by Williams

Allegedly he isn't squeaky clean when it comes to respect for women. Was he the one who recruited Heuskes and Peter?

I like him as well (I've also met him and he a nice bloke, although a bit eccentric it appears)
Yes ....I like Rucci Too

giphy.gif

Watts and Powell-Pepper must get more ass than the rest of Port's list combined. Onya boys
Wasn't there all this hullabaloo about the Crows culture this year ......is anyone talking about Ports, becuase I'm not hearing too much noise from the media at all :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's laughable that Fiveaa won't name Jack Watts despite being all over the media elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Penbo even said this morning, if you want to know the name, just google it

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back