The GoEagles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by carneagles
GoEagles, the man who women want to be and men want to be with ... um, well, something like that anyway.

I didn't read that right the first time. Quite funny that observation of GoEagles you have ;) :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast
Are you going to nominate yourself ozzult?
I think I should be the mod. I'm far more bitchy and prone to needless sarcasm ;)

:)eek: please don't read this Bluey, Fred...)

BTW, for the Alan Fan Club, he occasionally posts in the footy related newsgroups. I don't mind him that much...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant speak for everyone here...but Ive been around BF a hell of a long time and I can honestly say, I dont think I have ever seen a better moderator in the history of moderaterness... :D

GoEagles is a testiment to Moderators all over the world.

ALL HAIL JOD....err...i mean GOEAGLES!

I reckon GoEagles is just what we need as a moderator, smart and with it, and guess what, he`s polite to old people.

Give this man a standing ovation.

I think we should have a "This Is Your Life" for GoEagles. From his early years through to his promotion to moderator of the great West Coast board.

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast
I think we should have a "This Is Your Life" for GoEagles. From his early years through to his promotion to moderator of the great West Coast board.

:D Who gets to present me with the "red book"?

I can see it all now. . .

Mike Munro: GoEagles, you first came to BigFooty in early 2000, where you were unregistered before committing yourself to the site and registering your username.

Me: Thats right, I spent about 3-4 months as GoEagles, but I didn't have it registered. There was no need, since there was hardly anyone around and nobody could be bothered stealing it.

Mike Munro: At this stage, BigFooty was still a baby - do you remember this, and your first post?

Me: Yep, my first official post according to the records was on the 10th August 2000 on the Australian Football League board.

Mike Munro: And then the good word was passed around, people started coming in droves. It became so popular that Bluey had to create team boards to avoid trolling on the AFL board.

Me: Spot on Mike! At first only a few clubs had their own team boards (the Eagles board was one of the first). After a settling in period and the numbers grew, I was appointed moderator of the Eagles board after co-running the cricket board with RichmondFan#1 several months prior.

Mike Munro: Now listen to this voice and tell me if you recognise it.

Yay!! GO EAGLES!
hey what do u think about the latest delistings at the club? I wa shoping that Jaxon Crabb wouldnt get delistedd but no such luck!
Who do you think we could pick up in the draft?
BJ

Me: That was from BJ, the first reply on the Eagles board, found here

Someone want to continue this?

Remove this Banner Ad

The GoEagles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back